"Our Crimea" - a joint exhibition of Crimean and Kazan live-dog men opened in Kazan Automatic translate
KAZAN. In the gallery "Park of Culture", which is part of the entertainment center "Riviera", the opening of the exhibition "Our Crimea" took place on July 21. The main part of the exposition became paintings by Crimean artists. The organizers of the exhibition placed the works of Crimean authors on one side of the exhibition hall, and the opposite side was filled with the works of Kazan artists.
Authors of works living in different regions, as it were, enter into dialogue. If Kazan painters in their works gave preference to scenes from urban life, then on the canvases of Crimean artists there are port landscapes, the life of guests of the Crimea. Vacationers appear in their paintings in the form familiar to resort towns - on vacation in coastal restaurants, in light clothing, traditional for the summer season.
Opening the exhibition to the public, art critic Yuri Kruglov noted that in each of the paintings placed in the hall, there is a lively perception of a world filled with a festive mood. People are tired of the tragedies, they want rest and celebration, and the canvases from which the smell of the sea can be heard, the waves running along it, help to find peace and good mood.
At the opening of the exhibition, where visitors can get acquainted with the work of South Russian artists, Igor Shipilin, who heads the Creative Association of Artists Living in the South of Russia, came. On his account more than 20 solo exhibitions held in Russian and foreign cities.
He said that the association has already held exhibitions in Russian cities, including Moscow. Now they decided to introduce the inhabitants of Kazan to their work. The exposition of the exhibition will change every month, so it can be visited repeatedly, each time getting to know new authors.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition "Transbaikal Classics: Yuri Kruglov, Vladimir Pinigin, Nikolai Polyansky"
- Park der Kultur und Erholung Tatjana. Ausstellung von Juri Tatjanin. 16+
- Die Ausstellung "Katharina die Große auf dem Land und in der Welt" wurde im Mikhailovsky Castle eröffnet
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- An exhibition "Private collection" for the anniversary of the artist Igor Shipilin is opened at the Sevastopol Art Museum
- In the Sevastopol gallery "Art Boulevard" opened the pre-auction exhibition "Art of the Soviet period"
- Landscapes of Crimea and St. Petersburg at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Anna Dovydchenko in Feodosia
- Views of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!