Landscapes of Crimea and St. Petersburg at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Anna Dovydchenko in Feodosia Automatic translate
THEODOSIA. Gallery named after Since June 16, Aivazovsky has been waiting for visitors to an exhibition of paintings by Anna Dovydchenko, a Crimean artist. The organizers of the Crimean artist’s creative show opened the exposition for the audience, naming it in exact accordance with the content - “Spring contrasts…”.
Next to the Crimean spring landscapes, in which the bright March sun illuminates the lushly flowering fruit trees, the artist placed paintings where spring Petersburg appears before the audience. Its channels, chained with ice, only slightly begin to melt in March, but sun rays are already breaking through the lead clouds enveloping the sky of the Northern capital.
In order to emphasize “… the contrasts of the north and the south”, the organizers of the exhibition allocated two rooms for the exposition. One of them housed paintings in which Anna Dovydchenko showed her favorite parts of Crimea, depicted in the spring, when nature is actively awakening.
The second hall is devoted to the works created by the artist in St. Petersburg, where she visited several years ago on a creative business trip. From this trip, Petersburg also became one of the artist’s favorite cities. The uniqueness and grace of numerous bridges and canals, giving the city a special touch, conquered Anna Dovydchenko forever, becoming for her a source of inspiration.
Anna Vladimirovna was born in Volgograd, and arrived in Crimea after graduation, to receive an art education. After graduating from the Crimean Art College, she worked as a restorer in the gallery named after Aivazovsky. Now the artist works as a teacher in an art school. Constantly participating in exhibitions.
Although the exhibition is already available for inspection, its grand opening, where you can meet with the author, will be held on June 19.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Ausstellung "Katharina die Große auf dem Land und in der Welt" wurde im Mikhailovsky Castle eröffnet
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- "Nuestra Crimea" - una exposición conjunta de hombres de perros vivos de Crimea y Kazán se inauguró en Kazán
- An exhibition "Private collection" for the anniversary of the artist Igor Shipilin is opened at the Sevastopol Art Museum
- In the Sevastopol gallery "Art Boulevard" opened the pre-auction exhibition "Art of the Soviet period"
- Views of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov
- "Melodies of Crimea" - contemporary Moscow artists at an exhibition in the Moscow Art Gallery hall
- Crimean Youth Theater will take part in the festival "Crimean Spring"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!