Exhibition dedicated to the centenary of the Yekaterinburg watercolor master Boris Semenov opened at the Poklevsky-Cosell House IEC Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. IEC "Poklevskih-Cosell House" is waiting for guests to the exhibition of works made by master of watercolor Boris Semenov. The opening of the exhibition, consisting of 24 paintings, was solemnly held on July 17. The exhibition was created in honor of the anniversary of the Yekaterinburg artist, who could celebrate his centenary this year.
The exhibition hall presents a negligible part of the work. Part of the work was in the funds of the Museum of Local Lore, the rest of the work was provided by collectors. At the opening of the exhibition deputy. Vladimir Bykodorov, Director General of the Museum of Local Lore, spoke about the huge creative heritage left by Boris Semenov.
All experts unanimously argue that the creation of a large exhibition that can fully show the unique talent of the artist is necessary. In order to collect his work in a single space, it will take a lot of effort - most of them are stored in private collections. It will be necessary to find them and agree on cooperation during the exhibition.
The birthplace of Boris Semenov was the Northern capital, which bore the name at that time - Petrograd. The future artist received his art education at the art school of his native city, and after graduation he went to Sverdlovsk, where he worked all his life.
His main work was orders for the design of holidays, he painted portraits of leaders, and in the 70s Boris Semenov became a member of the Uralmash artists’ team who created portraits of percussionists. But the artist devoted all his personal time to Sverdlovsk, which became a source of inspiration for him. City landscapes captured in his watercolors, many viewers evoke feelings of nostalgia.
You can see what Sverdlovsk was many years ago on September 17th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- On the stage of the Vologda House of Actors, artists from different cities presented the play "Man and Eternity"
- Voronezh spectators are looking forward to the premiere performances of the theater. Koltsova
- Heroes of Pushkin’s tales on the stage of the Omsk Musical Theater
- Creativity of the artist Semenov-Amursky at an exhibition in the Museum. Sorokina
- "Exposiciones de Claudia Semenovna"
- Ausstellung "Evgeny Semenov. Angry Vögel angekommen"
- "Noche en el museo." Proyecto de Evgeny Semenov "¿Qué significaría? / Libro de quejas y sugerencias /"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!