Exhibitions of Timur Novikov and Andrei Kirsanov opened in the Russian Museum Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The exhibition in the Russian Museum commemorated Timur Novikov, the founder of the painting, called "neoclassicism", with the opening of an exhibition of his works. The exposition, which opened in the hall of the Marble Palace on September 24, is dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the founder of the New Academy, who left us too early.
Museum employees selected for the exhibition only seven works stored in the fund of the department of the latest trends. Each of them is well known to the fans of the artist. The paintings created by him visited the halls of the famous exhibition halls of the world. Twice showing the work of Timur Novikov took place within the walls of the Russian Museum. The last of them, dedicated to the anniversary of the master, was held in 2008.
Novikov was one of the founders of two areas of pictorial art. The New Artists group, created in 1982, united the avant-garde artists, and later he became the founder of a new direction in painting - neo-academism. In this direction Novikov worked in the last decade of his life.
At the same time, an exhibition of Andrei Kirsanov, another participant in New Artists, opened in the Russian Museum. Fans of Kirsanov, who left our world in August 2018, know him not only as an artist, but also as a musician. He was the bass player for the Kino group, and Kirsanov created the cover for the Blood Group album. Later he worked in the orchestra with Sergei Kuryokhin.
The artist, working in a special style, combining graffiti and comics, has repeatedly participated in exhibitions held in the exhibition halls of St. Petersburg. The exhibition dedicated to the works of Andrei Kirsanov presents works belonging to the museum funds, the St. Petersburg Center for the Arts, named after Kuryokhin, as well as the artist’s friends.
You can visit both exhibitions until November 12.
- Persönliche Ausstellung von Galina Novikova, die im Museum eröffnet wurde. Sukachev, anlässlich des 75-jährigen Bestehens des Künstlers
- The victory of Anastasia Novikova. "Conversation" with oneself in the hope of a miracle
- Vortrag von Ivan Novikov "Wie ist Kunst modern geworden?"
- Exposición de obras de Igor Nikolaevich Novikov. Escultura
- Exhibition of works by Galina Novikova
- Exhibition by Alexey Novikov "Metamorphoses"
- PARALELAS. Intersección. Exposición de fotografías de Boris Sysoev y Sergey Novikov.
- The festival of Irish theaters Fringe opened in the Gogol Center with the play "Child of Man"