The Museum of Moscow opens with two new exhibitions and the blockbuster "VKHUTEMAS 100. School of the Avant-garde" Automatic translate
The Museum of Moscow will resume work on January 22. Visitors will be able to see the best-selling exhibition about the main creative institute of the country "VKHUTEMAS 100. School of the avant-garde". The exhibition in honor of the centenary of the Higher Artistic and Technical Workshops has been extended until April 11.
On January 22, the Museum of Self-Isolation, a new exhibition project of the Museum of Moscow and the Triumph Gallery, will also open, as well as the exhibition “The Myth of the Sukharev Tower” at the Gilyarovsky Center.
In addition, the exhibition "… And Other Cultural Values" and the permanent exhibition "History of Moscow for Children and Adults" will continue their work.
The Museum of Moscow will be open to visitors from 10:30 to 21:00 daily, except Monday. Visits to exhibitions are organized by session. The session lasts an hour and a half, the first from 11:00 to 12:30, the last from 19:00 to 20:30. After each of them, disinfection is carried out.
The Moscow Archeology Museum will be open from 11:45 to 20:00, the Lefortovo Museum of History - from 11:15 to 19:30, the Gilyarovsky Center - from 10:45 to 21:00. The day off is Monday. The visit takes place in one and a half hour sessions, and after each of them disinfection is provided.
- Comprehensive service: high quality funeral service
- Impressive opportunities of the branch of the capital ritual bureau
- The myth of the Sukharev tower
- Una visión alemana del diseño: los fundadores de la arquitectura moderna
- Museum AS Pushkin presenta la obra única de Valentina Deopik
- Creativity of the artist Semenov-Amursky at an exhibition in the Museum. Sorokina
- Tatyana Gubareva. St. Petersburg - Ladoga. Malerei / Grafik / Florentiner Mosaik
- Conferencia "Teoría de la vanguardia rusa: curso de autor de Andrei Sarabyanov"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!