Days of German literature started in Nizhny Novgorod Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. On February 26 of this year, the Days of German Literature under the name "Guten Tag, Germany!" Started in the Nizhny Novgorod State Children’s Library. On this day, the opening ceremony was held, and the most active readers of the literature sector in foreign languages were awarded. On this day, the participants of the event were able not only to receive works in German as a keepsake, but also tasted German cuisine as part of the culinary competition.
Fairy Germany kaleidoscope exhibition, literary expositions “Meet Deutschland!”, An exhibition-quiz “Learn German, read German” were organized by the staff of the regional library as part of the Year of German Language and Literature in Russia. Also, the director of the Department of Culture Larisa Motorina noted that many more interesting events are planned for the guests of the holiday during the Days of German Literature. The program of the event includes the linguistic game “German and Me”, a virtual tour of Germany, dance improvisations from the Isadora school of improvised dance plastic and a musical gift from the Nizhny Novgorod State Conservatory named after M.I. Glinka.
Also, during the Days of German Literature, the library will organize for the guests literary quiz games based on the works of Ernst Hoffmann, Wilhelm Gauf and the Grimm brothers, a master class “Cuckoo Clock”, a music box “Various wonders about Bach and Beethoven”, as well as a literary dialogue will take place on the work of James Crews "Tim Thaler, or Laughter Sold."
It is worth noting that on June 6 last year, the State Berlin Library announced the start of the Year of Russian Language and Literature. The director of the library, Natalia Bochkareva, explained why the opening took place on this day - the fact is that on June 6, the great Russian poet Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin and the outstanding German writer Thomas Mann were born. Both of them are the brightest personalities of their era and personify all the best and most valuable in the literature of those times.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
- The new season of Boldino Autumn is a source of joy and inspiration for new generations
- Nikita Mikhalkov presented the performance "Metamorphoses" in Nizhny Novgorod
- Im Mittelpunkt stehen Menschen, die das Gesicht der modernen britischen Kultur prägen.
- Personal exhibition of watercolors by Alexander Terentyev in Nizhny Novgorod
- The See and Preserve exhibition presented the work of the Hungarian avant-garde artist Wilmos Perprott Chub at the State Oil Museum
- Fröhliche und verstörende Farben der literarischen Palette der letzten Märzwoche