Successful performance of a young pianist from Saratov at a competition in Tbilisi Automatic translate
TBILISI. A student from Saratov won the 1st prize at the Mozart International Competition.
II International Mozart competition was held in the capital of Georgia from January 20 to 27 in the categories of “piano solo”, “piano duet”, “chamber ensemble”, “string instruments”, “wind instruments”. An obligatory element of the program of the first round was the performance of any composition by Mozart. In addition to it - a work independently chosen by the participant. Participants in the second round again demonstrated their skills in performing Mozartian works.
The competition was successful for a young pianist from Saratov Elizabeth Pavlenko, a second-year student at the L.V. Sobinov Conservatory. The international jury awarded her the first prize for her flawless performance of c-moll fantasy. The main theme of the dramatic work written by Mozart in 1785 is an attempt to find harmony in moments of grief.
Elizabeth repeatedly became the laureate of the competitions of young pianists: in Bryansk, Stary Oskol, Voronezh, Vologda, Tula. Her mentor is Associate Professor of the Special Piano Department Tatyana Nechaeva, a talented teacher, performer, one of the founders of the Academy of Music for teachers of music schools and art schools, the organizer of the international competition of pianists and piano ensembles named after Rachmaninov in the museum-estate of the composer in the Tambov region.
The jury of the Tbilisi contest included musicians from different countries. The chairman is Tamara Poddubnaya, Dean and Professor of the New York Long Island Conservatory of Music. In addition, the performances of the contestants were evaluated by Tamara Licheli, professor of the Tbilisi State Conservatory, international competition laureate, founder of the Nodar Gabun National Competition Valerian Shiukashvili, professor of the Hamburg Higher School of Music and Theater (Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg) Tidzein (Tinatin Gambashidze), famous pianists and educators Margar Sedrakyan (Margar Sedrakyan), Victoria Power (Victoria Power) from Sweden and Tatyana Nechaeva from Russia.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Volga landscapes of Alexander Pavlenko at the exhibition "Silent My Homeland"
- "Classics in the dark" - heightened feelings and enjoyment of music
- A copy of Mozart and Salieri for the glory of the recovering Ophelia
- At the Mozart Festival in Salzburg, Russian performers were left without awards
- The memory of millions of tormented beating in our hearts
- "Zurück", auf das Sie warten und keine Zeit haben, sich zu verabschieden
- La hermana de Mozart también compuso música? La nueva hipótesis de Martin Jarvis
- Regalo de cumpleaños de Karl Weber: puesta en escena de la primera ópera sobreviviente en Alemania