Volga landscapes of Alexander Pavlenko at the exhibition "Silent My Homeland" Automatic translate
Ulyanovsk. The exhibition “Silent My Homeland”, representing landscapes painted by the artist Alexander Pavlenko, was opened in the last days of 2014. Her exposition, housed in the Book Palace, is available to visitors until the end of January. The artist was born in Ulyanovsk, where he returned to live after the army and studies at the Rostov Art College.
Ulyanovsk Drama Theater became the first workplace of Alexander Pavlenko. He worked in the theater as an artist-decorator, participated in exhibitions, and in two performances received the experience of a production designer. In 1985, Pavlenko became a resident of the small town of Sengiley, located on the Volga, near the Kuibyshev reservoir.
The amazingly picturesque area surrounding Sengiley, numerous flowering gardens decorating houses on the streets of the city became a source of inspiration for the artist. Since the move, Alexander Pavlenko turned to the creation of landscapes. The artist wanted to share with the audience the beauty and originality of his native land.
Pavlenko has no favorite time of the year. Spring landscapes blooming in its landscapes, as well as autumn, with trees covered with golden foliage. Many wonderful landscapes were created by the artist in the winter. Only winter is able to turn the world into a fairy tale, covering gray trees with snow-white cover, dropping leaves, hiding gray roads under the snow.
Each of the seasons in the paintings of Alexander Pavlenko has its own charm, its landscapes are filled with peace and harmony. It is impossible to pass by the canvas called by the artist “Autumn morning. Sengiley ”, which captures the minutes of the beginning of a new day. Part of the trees, covered with yellowed leaves, barely glimpses through the morning fog that has not had time to dissipate.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Erfolgreicher Auftritt eines jungen Pianisten aus Saratow bei einem Wettbewerb in Tiflis
- Reading marathon starts in Ulyanovsk
- Sketches and sketches of Arkady Plastov at the exhibition "Protection of the hearth" in the regional museum of Ulyanovsk
- The Ulyanovsk Museum exhibition of paintings. donated by Moscow artists
- In Ulyanovsk will be held "Literary Crown"
- The picture gallery of the Union of Artists of the Ulyanovsk Region acquaints visitors with the work of artists of Tatarstan
- The exhibition "Anatoly Diaghilev. Favorites" in Ulyanovsk celebrated the 80th anniversary of the famous painter
- Aliento de tiempo en la exposición del artista folklórico Peter Pavlov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!