The 230th theater season at the Mariinsky Theater ended with the show “La Traviata” Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The staff of the Mariinsky Theater before going on vacation said goodbye to the audience with an opera performance shown on a new stage. On August 11, opera fans saw Giuseppe Verdi’s opera La Traviata. For the first time, “La Traviata” was shown at the Mariinsky Theater in 1868, and the world premiere took place fifteen years earlier. This event happened in the theater La Fenice, located in Venice, on the sixth of March 1853.
The last time the premiere of "La Traviata" on the stage of the Mariinsky Theater, viewers saw on December 15, 2002. Although the production, which was shown by the artists of the theater, was eleven years ago, but for some participants in the opera performance this evening was the premiere. For the first time, Oksana Shilova performed the part of Violetta Valerie, and Fyodor Ataskevich first appeared on the new stage of Marinka as Alfred Germont.
It is worth noting that the past, 230th theatrical season, has become rich in premieres for the Mariinsky Theater. Over the past season, Marinka spectators saw eleven premiere works by the theater. Among them were such famous operas as Faust Gounod, Don Quixote Massenet and Don Carlos Verdi.
The Mariinsky Theater team made another gift for the sophisticated public. On Friday, August 9, in the opera Troubadour, the role of Leonora was played by the owner of a surprisingly beautiful, unique soprano, actress Tatyana Serzhan. Her theatrical career began 13 years ago, when a graduate of the St. Petersburg Conservatory came to work in the theater “Through the Looking Glass. The actress in Turin playing the role of Lady Macbeth brought her the title of best soprano owner among the singers who performed Verdi’s works.
The new season at the Mariinsky Theater will open on September 8th, with the performance of two operas in the Concert Hall.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Stars of the White Nights festival closes with a premiere at the Mariinsky Theater
- At the opening of the new stage of the Mariinsky Theater, world celebrities performed
- Anna Netrebko participated in the premiere of the opera "Troubadour" at the Mariinsky Theater
- Don Quixote at the Mariinsky Theater by French director Yannis Kokkos
- "Cuento de Navidad" de Shchedrin. Entusiasmo, casa llena, alusiones
- Wie man ab Freitag und dem Nussknacker ein neues Leben beginnt
- Tour of the Mariinsky Theater Symphony Orchestra in the New World
- Konzert der Solisten des Mariinski-Theaters im Rahmen des Projekts "Musen gegen Waffen"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!