Performance dedicated to the acting profession, saw the audience of Saratov Automatic translate
SARATOV. On the 8th of December, on the small stage of the Youth Theater, the premiere of the play “Am I Actress?” Staged by Moscow director Elena Olenina was successfully held. The basis of the script of the production, dedicated to the fate of the actors, were works written by Anton Chekhov and Alexander Kuprin.
The performance, created by Elena Olenina in collaboration with artist Marina Alimova and actors of the Youth Theater, is a classic text that touches on the theme of the theater. They received an unusual embodiment on stage, turning into a performance, with the help of which the audience got the opportunity to plunge into the secrets of the theater backstage.
Although the audience sees four artists on the stage, the production completely condemns the title “One-Man Performance”. The actress, whose role was talentedly performed by Irina Protasova, lives on the stage several acting fates, presenting herself to the audience in the images of characters connected by a common acting fate.
The play has comic episodes and situations ending tragically. In addition to the two main characters - the Actor and the Actress, their Reflections also live on the stage. The most difficult role is played by performers who play the role of Actresses (Irina Protasova and Anastasia Beskrovnaya). For the 17 days during which the performance was being prepared, they had to remember everything that they studied at the theater institute - acrobatics, pantomime, parody.
The play takes place against the backdrop of the shadow theater, where, in the course of the plot, the young girl’s dreams of several fans appear before the audience, giving way to the tragedy of the actress abandoned by her lover. According to the director, the play was created with the aim of showing young people who dream of an acting profession, its complexity. Only the front side is visible from the auditorium, all problems remain behind the curtains.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the play "Prince and the Pauper" took place on the Big Stage of the Saratov Youth Theater
- On New Year’s Eve, MOGTUZ will present its audience with two premieres at once!
- The premiere of a new work by Kama Ginkas - "Lady Macbeth of our county"
- The festival "Five Evenings" has opened for the tenth time in St. Petersburg
- In the Saratov Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov showed the play "Last Summer in Chulimsk"
- The drama theater showed a sketch of the play "Frontovichka"
- Theater "Free Space" opened the theater festival "LUDI" in Orel
- The festival "Real Theater" opened with a performance
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!