In the performance "Cats and Mice", Yaroslavl viewers can see two finals Automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. At the Volkovsky Theater, director Valery Kirillov presents his new work - the performance “Cats and Mice”, staged on the Chamber Stage. The play was based on the play of the same name, the author of which is the Hungarian playwright Istvan Erken. On February 3, the theater hosted a pre-premiere screening of the new performance, which was attended by media representatives and close friends of the theater.
On February 4th and 5th, all the interested spectators will see the premiere performances. It is important that, along with a new performance that has appeared in the repertoire, theater fans will be able to see actors who have not appeared on the stage for a long time in large roles. Some of them have been waiting for this role for several years.
The genre of the performance is defined as "elegiac comedy." However, behind the comic situations, present in sufficient numbers in the plot of the play, is the tragedy of loneliness, the consciousness of impending old age. The heroine of the play meets her friend, with whom she was in love with her in her youth.
Despite the decades since the last meeting, asleep feelings flare up with even greater passion. Forgetting about her age, the heroine rushes into the maelstrom of passions, as if youth had returned to her again. It is possible that she finds in love a cure that stops time.
The musical design of the performance has become one of its most important components. The audience was surprised by the appearance in the main role of the soloist of the Philharmonic, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Anatoly Kolboshin, invited by the director of the play. The romances in his performance turned into a decoration of the performance, filling it with nostalgic sadness and romance.
Spectators are waiting for another surprise. Prepared two cast. Depending on who will play the performance, viewers will see two different finals.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Personal exhibition of young artist Vladimir Kirillov at the Art Severina Gallery
- The winners of the Rybakov Theater Festival were awarded well-deserved awards
- The director from St. Petersburg put in the Tambov drama "Glass Menagerie"
- "Archetypes." Exhibition project of Vadim Kirillov and Eduard Anikonov
- Vasily Kirillovich Timofeev (1891-1968). Al 125 aniversario de su nacimiento. Pintura, Gráficos
- Das Jaroslawler Kunstmuseum präsentierte die Arbeit von Michail Nesterow
- "Europäisches Stillleben" im Museum für Ausländische Kunst von Jaroslawl
- Ausstellung zum Jubiläum der Galerie von Alexander Shilov, eröffnet in Jaroslawl