Two "Seagulls" and three "Cherry Orchards" were brought to the Melikhovsky Spring Festival Automatic translate
MELIKHOVO. For the fifteenth time, the Melikhovo Spring Theater Festival is being held at the Melikhovo Museum-Reserve. This year, the Chekhov Museum hosts 14 theater groups. The festival has long received the status of an international theater forum, therefore, in addition to representatives of Russian cities, participants from Spain, Israel, and the United States came here.
According to established tradition, all the performances of the festival program are based on the works of A.P. Chekhov. Annually, several dozens of teams submit applications for participation in the festival. The best performances are brought to the Chekhov estate, which are usually selected around fifteen.
Another tradition is strictly observed when approving the festival program - the seagull must be present on the poster. After all, it was in this estate that the famous play was written. This time the audience will be presented with two "Seagulls". One of them flew in from Perm, along with the At the Bridge Theater. The second was brought by the artists of the Lviv Ukrainian Theater.
However, this year the championship in the number of stage decisions at the Cherry Orchard. There is no reason to be surprised - the play “Cherry Orchard” has an anniversary. 110 years have passed since its inception. Spectators will see the work of Nizhny Novgorod artists, the Moscow theater "Sphere" and actors who arrived at the festival from Madrid.
According to Alexander Korshunov, the main director of Sphere, the theme of the garden was one of the main ones for Chekhov. Too often, what is carefully cultivated, handed down from generation to generation, can instantly remain defenseless, and the beauty that saves us will disappear forever.
The program of the Melikhovsky Spring presents multi-genre productions. Viewers will see not only plays, but also theatrical compositions based on Chekhov’s works. The closing of the theater forum will be held on May 24th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Chekhov Theater Festival opened at the Melikhovo Museum-Reserve
- In the Museum-Reserve "Melikhovo" showed the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- Ausstellung "GIFT MOOD!" Larisa Melikhova und Studenten
- Melikhovsky Theater went on tour in the cities of Sakhalin Island
- In the project "First in Russian" at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov presented the Finnish play
- In memory of Anton Chekhov, the exhibition "The heritage of Chekhov artists" is dedicated
- In the play "Double Bass" the only role is played by Konstantin Khabensky
- In the Saratov Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov showed the play "Last Summer in Chulimsk"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!