A new theater season has opened in Kolyada Theater Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. One of the first theater groups in the city, which invited spectators to their performances in the new season, was Kolyada Theater. On the afternoon performance, held on August 2, invited children from orphanages in Yekaterinburg. The famous fairy tale performance “Carlson is back!” Was shown for them, where the main roles were played by constant performers - Sergey Fedorov and Sergey Kolesov. In the role of the Kid is a wonderful young actress Ksenia Koparulina.
For adult viewers, the open season became an opportunity to once again see Oleg Yagodin, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, as Hamlet. The director’s unconventional approach to reading the famous play did not prevent the performance from receiving awards at prestigious Russian festivals. Hamlet was successfully presented at many European theater forums.
Tomorrow, August 3rd, the theater is planning a lot of interesting events. The first to come to the theater are children, for whom the actors will show the fairy tale “The Frog Princess”. Following the kids, this fairy tale will be played for an adult audience, as part of the popular sous-Theater project.
The essence of the project is that the audience comes to the theater to the director, who receives guests, as if he is in his house. He entertains guests by telling various stories, while preparing a treat in the form of soup. Then the audience appreciates the culinary abilities of Nikolai Kolyada, and after the treats they go to the next room, where they are shown a performance-skit.
In the evening, spectators will come to a charity performance. “Baba Chanel” will be shown, and the collection from the performance will be the help of the widow of the deceased actor Sergei Rovin, raising their common baby.
After the performance, the audience is waiting for the project “Theater in the boiler room”, where they will see the presentation of a new play by Svetlana Bazhenova.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg
- Theater festival "Kolyada-Plays" opened in Yekaterinburg for the eighth time
- In the center "Gamayun" open an exhibition of naive artist Tatyana Rusinova
- In Yekaterinburg, the premiere of a performance dedicated to A. Bashlachev
- 15 Puppet Theaters Come to Yekaterinburg Festival "Parsley the Great"
- In Yekaterinburg, the festival festival-contest "Bravo!"
- El "Teatro Kolyada" mostró a la audiencia la primera actuación en el nuevo edificio.
- Festival OPEN AIR FEST (Yekaterinburg)
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!