At the Nikitsky Gate Theater, the first premiere of the season will be Harbin 34 Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Mark Rozovsky before the start of the new season, which opens on August 28 with one of the theater’s favorite performances, “Songs of Our Yard”, gathered the troupe’s artists for a traditional gathering. The theater ended the summer vacation, now it is the turn of hard work. The head of the theater is sure - the more work the actors have, the less opportunities for intrigue.
This year the theater opens its doors to the public for the 32nd time. In the new season, the Nikitsky Gate Theater will show the public ten premiere performances of various forms. After the opening of a new stage, there was enough room for spectators in the theater, the audience had already appreciated the convenience of the new stage. There are practically no empty seats at the performances now taking place on the New Stage.
The first premiere, presented to the public in the new season, will be held on the New Stage. Mark Rozovsky wrote the documentary and artistic play "Harbin-34", telling about the creation of one of the first fascist organizations. It was based on the facts of pre-war history. A year after Hitler came to power, in a Japanese-occupied Harbin, a certain Konstantin Rodzaevsky created the "Russian fascist party." The year of its creation is noted in the title of the play.
Mark Rozovsky considered it important to show this play on the stage of his theater, as he believes that the threat of fascism in Russia is still relevant, and you can fight it only by educating the younger generation. The head of the theater also became the director of his play, which will premiere on September 20.
A week after the opening of the season, part of the theater troupe of the theater "At the Nikitsky Gate" will go to Chelyabinsk, where on the stage of the theater to them. n Orlov from September 4 will be shown the five best performances from the collective repertoire.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the theater "At the Nikitsky Gate" the story of a rural businessman - "Strausian"
- "El nuevo examinador" - Gogol leído por Mark Rozovsky en el Teatro Nikitsky Gate
- At the gathering of artists of the theater "At the Nikitsky Gate" Mark Rozovsky spoke about the plans for the new season
- Im Theater "Am Nikitsky-Tor" fand eine Generalprobe des Stückes "Die Moral von Lady Dulskaya" statt
- The house, which was built by Mark Rozovsky, celebrated its thirtieth anniversary
- Mark Rozovsky introduced the audience to the premiere of the play "Hamlet"
- Theater "At the Nikitsky Gate" visited Perm with a three-day tour
- On the stage of RAMT, the celebration of the centennial of Victor Rozov ended
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!