In the theater "At the Nikitsky Gate", a dress rehearsal of the play "The Moral of Lady Dulskaya" took place Automatic translate
On January 19 and 20, fans of the Mark Rozovsky Theater will meet with the new performance, “The Moral of Lady Dulskaya”. Viewers will see the work of students of the theater course directed by Valery Sheiman, which he transferred to the stage of his native theater. This is the third student’s play this season, adding to the repertoire of the Nikitsky Gate Theater.
The first premiere presented to the audience in the jubilee season was also a performance performed by aspiring actors. He was staged "Treasure Island", presented on the poster, as a thesis of graduates of "Pike" who became part of the troupe of the theater. Later, together with students and theater artists, the play “Golden Fish” was created especially for children.
“Moral Pani Dulskaya” is the third premiere of the 35th season of the theater, created by students. The performance traditionally involves both former students of Valery Sheiman and experienced actors of the theater “At the Nikitsky Gate”.
The play by the Polish playwright Gabriela Zapolskaya was written more than 100 years ago. She was staged on the stages of many European theaters, but she gained the greatest popularity in Russia. Critics attribute this work to the most vivid satirical plays written at the beginning of the last century.
Over the past time, the play has remained topical. The director defined the genre of the play as "Petty-bourgeois tragicomedy", noting that philistinism is a terrible phenomenon. People need to be reminded of behaviors to avoid being mild.
Although the official premiere of the play will take place on January 19, the first spectators have already managed to attend the dress rehearsal on January 17. In addition to young actors, famous actors of the theater of Mark Rozovsky participate in the play, among them are Olga Lebedeva and Alexander Lukash, beloved by the audience.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- At the gathering of artists of the theater "At the Nikitsky Gate" Mark Rozovsky spoke about the plans for the new season
- "El nuevo examinador" - Gogol leído por Mark Rozovsky en el Teatro Nikitsky Gate
- At the Nikitsky Gate Theater, the first premiere of the season will be Harbin 34
- In the theater "At the Nikitsky Gate" the story of a rural businessman - "Strausian"
- The house, which was built by Mark Rozovsky, celebrated its thirtieth anniversary
- Mark Rozovsky introduced the audience to the premiere of the play "Hamlet"
- Theater "At the Nikitsky Gate" visited Perm with a three-day tour
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!