The premiere took place at STI - composition by Bulgakov "Notes of the deceased" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On the stage of the Theater Arts Studio, the famous director Sergei Zhenovach presents his new work on January 16 - the performance Notes of the Dead ”. According to the director, this is not the usual re-enactment of one of Bulgakov’s famous works “Theatrical Novel”.
The play was based on the writer’s earlier works, based on which the novel was later written. The production also used fragments of the book “Actor’s Work on Himself” - written by the great director Stanislavsky.
Zhenovach used the draft version of the name of "Theatrical Novel" for his stage composition for a reason. Initially, the events taking place in the book were perceived as a parody of the history of the Moscow Art Theater, and the director tried to avoid parody, turning his reading of Bulgakov into an abstract conversation about the eternal problems of theatrical circumstances and the writer.
The director noted that although Stanislavsky’s texts are included in the play, there is no such character in the production. Excerpts from the book by the Stage Masters are voiced by an abstract character - director Ivan Vasilyevich. The appearance of this hero does not carry elements of a parody, but is curtsy towards the famous theater.
The role of the beginning writer Sergei Maksudov is played by Ivan Yankovsky, who plays STI for the first season. Together with Sergei Zhenovach, the famous theater artist Alexander Borovsky worked on the play, with whom the director in 2004 staged The White Guard at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov.
According to the director, the premiere of the play is only the beginning of his life. The final fate of the production is decided by the audience. The theaters, who managed to attend the pre-premiere show, expressed their attitude to the performance unambiguously - with emotional and prolonged applause.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Sergey Zhenovach wird die neue Saison von STI "Master and Margarita" eröffnen
- Sergey Zhenovach presents his own version of "Masters and Margarita"
- For the first time on the Russian stage, Sergei Zhenovach presented the play "Kira Sergeevna" based on the prose of Victor Nekrasov
- Tours of the Maly Theater in Tyumen began with the play "Imaginary Sick"
- The Spanish authorities at the last moment removed the painting from the auction for 1,500 euros
- Death overtook at home: what to consider when organizing a funeral in Minsk?
- Yaroslav Gerzhedovich. Delightful details 6+
- Clarice Mikhnya. The colors of sadness
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!