On the New Stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater, the premiere of the play "Noise" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Director Mikhail Patlasov on November 23 presented on the New Stage of Aleksandrinka the premiere of the play Noise, based on a play written by playwright Ekaterina Bondarenko. The playwright wrote this play, getting acquainted with the tragic story that happened several years ago in the Chelyabinsk region.
In a small village, a teenager shot from a sawn-off shotgun of a classmate. The reason for this tragedy was an ink blot that appeared on the arrow as a result of the conflict. The play was written in 2011, and soon appeared in the repertoire of the DOC Theater. For staging at the Alexandrinsky Theater, Ekaterina Bondarenko created a new version of the work, with which Mikhail Patlasov worked.
The director began work on the play with a trip to the village where the events described in the play took place. He spoke with witnesses to the tragedy, visited her place. Since the shooter was a fan of computer games, Mikhail Patlasov created a model of a computer game in the stage space in which the events of the play take place. With this approach to stage design, he seemed to blur the line between reality and virtual space.
For such a director’s solution, it required the use of complex technical effects, among which were such as video projected in five directions and surround sound. Immediately after the performance, there was a discussion in which the audience took part.
His main topic was the methods used when working with documentary material. However, the unusually designed scene - computer graphics, inside which the performance takes place, also became a reason for conversation. The discussion was led by the creator of the play, Ekaterina Bondarenko, and director Mikhail Patlasov.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Volgograd Youth Theater completes the season with "Provincial Jokes"
- Volgograd viewers were reminded about the talents of older generation actresses
- Exposición de aniversario del monumental artista Ivan Bondarenko "Con amor por la vida"
- La galería Gelman en CSK "Winery" presenta la exposición de Eugene Maltseva y Victor Bondarenko "Abuso espiritual"
- In St. Petersburg, the premiere of the play "Libya 13" was successfully held, talking about the problems of adolescents
- Algunos extras sobre trucos profesionales
- Axonometría reina de sistemas prometedores
- Anna Zeltsman. En la mitad del camino. Gráficos / pastel, collage, esquema