Volgograd Youth Theater completes the season with "Provincial Jokes" Automatic translate
VOLGOGRAD. On the stage of the Youth Theater on June 4, Volgograd spectators got acquainted with the new work of director Vladimir Bondarenko, who addressed the legacy of the Soviet playwright Alexander Vampilov. The premiere was presented under the name “Provincial Jokes”, combining two stories, anecdotal in content for the modern viewer.
On the eve of the premiere, a press screening was held where the director’s story was told about the reasons for the theater to refer to this particular play by Vampilov. Vladimir Bondarenko noted that the appeal to the text of the Soviet classic is primarily associated with the passing Year of Literature. The theater decided to devote the entire season to performances based on works by classical authors, Russian and Soviet.
Vampilov created many works about the life of people in the era of the USSR. Life in the past era for viewers who have made these years at a conscious age is filled with nostalgic memories. Therefore, the time during which the performance is going on will become an opportunity for them to be in their youth. The play “Provincial Jokes” was also chosen for production because the comedy genre is loved by many viewers - which means it is always in demand.
The theater’s repertoire includes the performance “Freaks”, which tells about the village life of the early seventies. He is very popular among the public. The new work of artists turned to the same time, only now the action takes place in a small town, lost in Siberia.
For the performance of the play, the artist Kirill Piskunov used real furniture of the Soviet era, and the costumes were sewn from fabrics popular in those years. The musical accompaniment of the play sounds melodies popular in the early seventies.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- On the New Stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater, the premiere of the play "Noise"
- Volgograd viewers were reminded about the talents of older generation actresses
- Exposición de aniversario del monumental artista Ivan Bondarenko "Con amor por la vida"
- La galería Gelman en CSK "Winery" presenta la exposición de Eugene Maltseva y Victor Bondarenko "Abuso espiritual"
- A unique exhibition of tactile paintings "See the invisible" in the museum to them. Mashkova
- Volgograd Youth Theater presented the premiere of the musical choreographic performance "Cabaret Illusion"
- In Volgograd, an exhibition of the works of Ilya Mashkov "Defenders of the Motherland …" on the 135th anniversary of the artist
- In the Volgograd Regional Philharmonic revealed the secrets of Neuschwanstein Castle