Names of winners of the festival "East Pomerania" announced Automatic translate
KHABAROVSK. On November 2, the second film festival “East Pomerania” ended. 24 films took part in the competition program of the festival, 8 in each of the three nominations: “Best film about nature”, “Best film about history, ethnography, culture” and “Best film-journey”. In out-of-competition programs "City" and "Panorama" another 27 paintings participated.
The main prize in the nomination “The best film about history, ethnography, culture” was awarded to the film “My Godmother - Kurosawa”, directed by Victoria Kazarina. In the nomination "The best film about nature" won the work of director Elina Astrakhantseva "Last fishing Tamara." And the award in the nomination “The Best Travel Film” was received by the film “Hear the Grass Grow” directed by Angelica Dolinina.
The work of the festival was very interesting and intense. During the festival days, screenings of Indian and Japanese cinema were held, and a photo exhibition of the Indian photographer Anita Anand was organized. As part of the Kinoproba program, which is part of the festival, many students from Khabarovsk universities and those who decided to start their career in the cinema were able to show their work. Debutants were also presented with diploma works by graduates of the workshop of director Nikolai Makarov (St. Petersburg University of Cinema and Television).
Recall that the documentary film festival "East Pomerania" was created in 2013. The purpose of this event is the development and support of novice directors, the strengthening of intercultural ties, the development of Far Eastern cinema, as well as the promotion of films by Russian filmmakers. The creators of the festival "East Pomerania" are the Creative Union "Globus", the Khabarovsk branch of the Russian Geographical Society with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Khabarovsk Territory and the Public Regional Organization "East Pomerania".
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Igor Dryomin: Personal exhibition of Igor Makarov
- Two ghosts and one murder in the play "Acting Dressing Room" on the stage of the Ryazan Drama Theater
- The premiere of the play "The Fate of Man" was a huge success on the stage of the Ryazan Drama Theater
- Sergey Postnikov and his "Moving Light" at the Central House of Artists
- A trip through Europe through the eyes of the artist Nikita Makarov at the Museyon Center
- Retratos de la era Pushkin en las obras del famoso pintor I. Makarov
- Das Theater "Et Cetera" brachte im Rahmen der "Big Tour" fünf Aufführungen nach Chabarowsk
- Young artists of Khabarovsk showed their creativity at the exhibition "Generation-8"