Russian films take part in a film screening in Vienna Automatic translate
VEIN. In the film screening about the First World War, which takes place in the central Viennese cinema "Metro", as part of a special film program on Wednesday evening, the Russian documentary film "World War I." The Suicide of Europe. ”
“We are proud to present the Austrian premiere of the film, which places strong accents from the point of view of Russian history in the story of the First World War,” curator of the program, film historian Thomas Balhausen said in his opening speech.
The film directed by Alexei Denisov, commissioned by the All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company and broadcast on Russia-1, this year became one of the most significant projects dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of the First World War. The tape, filmed using interviews of historians from different countries, archival footage and the author’s text, which is read by Fedor Bondarchuk (he also starred as a Russian officer in several episodes), tells about the disastrous tragedy that changed the life of Europe, and Russia’s role in this terrible war.
At the movie night, the film “World War I. Suicide of Europe ”was broadcast in conjunction with the Austrian film“ The War of Pictures ”, directed by Gunter Kainlstorfer, telling about how cinema in the First World War became a means of information warfare.
“This is the largest cinema program in Europe dedicated to the First World War and its consequences, and Russia is extensively represented in it,” said Stanislav Lenginovich, representative of the State Film Fund in Western Europe. In addition to the new documentary presented by the All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company, Russian feature films “Commissar” (1967), “Women of Ryazan” (1927), “Agony” (1974), and “Outskirts” (1933) also take part in the film screening. ) from the collection of the State Film Fund of the Russian Federation.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Edison Denisov Music Forum en Tomsk. En memoria de quien siempre se mantuvo
- Die junge Dramatikerin Sasha Denisova präsentierte im Moskauer Kunsttheater. Tschechows neues Stück "Job" in eigener Produktion
- Anastasia Denisova "The Drawn City" 0+
- Gala concert of the V International Edison Denisov Competition for Young Composers
- Suite of mirrors. Edison Denisov
- Ausstellung der Künstler Anatoly Denisov und Sergey Kremnev
- Ausstellung "Denisov-Uralsky und seine Anhänger"
- Exposición de pintura 3D de Marina Denisova "Milagros en el país de Alicia"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!