Theater "On Basmannaya" again brought new performances to Vladimir Automatic translate
VLADIMIR. On November 8, the audience of Vladimir saw the first of two performances of the metropolitan theater “On Basmannaya”, which arrived in the regional center with a two-day tour. This is not the first visit of the musical theater to Vladimir, artists delight Vladimirites with their work for the fourth time.
Moreover, every time Muscovites come to the city with a new program. This time, viewers saw the "Princess of the Circus." The performance was shown on the stage of the Philharmonic Hall (Taneyev Concert Hall). The scenery that adorned the stage help the audience plunge into the world of a real circus.
The theater’s director, director Zhanna Terteryan, said that all the scenery created for the play came with them to Vladimir. Since they are very complex - radio-controlled, after installation they require a thorough check. Therefore, together with the artists involved in the performances, an engineer arrived who was responsible for setting up the stage design.
However, even the most modern scenery, only help artists to realize the director’s intention. Zhanna Terteryan during the production turned the operetta into a detective story, which made her plot even more interesting. The magnificent voices of the artists Bobrov and Kalashnikova, who play the main roles, delighted the audience. Applause constantly sounded in the hall. By the way, the performer of the role of Mr. X, Dmitry Bobrov, now works in the New Opera, but he goes on tour, as before, as part of the troupe of the theater on Basmannaya.
The next performance presented to Vladimir will also be the work of Jeanne Terteryan. She turned the ballet, written by Tchaikovsky based on the famous fairy tale “Sleeping Beauty”, into a music show full of magic. His characters not only dance, they sing wonderfully, and the director added Mussorgsky’s works to the brilliant music of Tchaikovsky.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- La presentación principal "Real Passions" continuará en el Teatro de Drama de Lipetsk solo hasta el final de las vacaciones de Año Nuevo.
- "Lipetsk Theater Meetings" opened with the performance "The Death of Ivan Ilyich" performed by the Drama Theater named after Tolstoy
- In Murmansk passed Rubtsovskie readings
- The 25th anniversary open festival of documentary films "Russia" has summed up
- Romeo and Juliet from military Prague on the stage of the Omsk Musical Theater
- Centenary of Saratov artist Boris Bobrov celebrated with an exhibition in the museum
- "Das Unmögliche ist möglich" Ausstellung von Werken von Alexander Burganov, Maria Burganova, Mikhail Gorshunov und Svetlana Bobrova
- Meeting at the artist Alexander Bobrov before the exhibition "Happy Day" at the Central House of Artists
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!