In the Togliatti Theater "Wheel" was the premiere of the play "When the war ended" Automatic translate
TOLYATTI. The premiere of the play “When the war ended” staged by the young director Alexei Zolotovitsky, the program dedicated to the anniversary year of the Great Victory began at the Wheel Theater. The play, which became the basis of the play, was written by playwright Max Frisch back in 1949, but was not widely known. In Russia, it was published much later - it was included in the collection "Lost Pieces", published in 2001.
For Russian viewers, the production of the play by Max Frisch in The Wheel is its second stage embodiment. It was first delivered five years ago in Noginsk. Mikhail Chumachenko, the artistic director of The Wheels, called the performance of the Noginsk Theater a “lite” version of the play. It was filled with music, play and chanson. The Wheel approached the production in a different way - first of all, the artists saw the tragedy in it.
The director staged the play in such a way as to show the look of today’s young generation on the events that took place in the last war. Therefore, all the characters of the play are performed by young theater artists. Shortly before the premiere, Alexei Zolotovitsky said that he tried to adhere to the author’s version of the play as much as possible.
In the play, Max Frisch describes the events that took place on May 45th, when the winners are already in Berlin, and its residents are hiding in dismay at their homes, anxious, not knowing what to expect from the future. The playwright describes the situation through the eyes of the vanquished. On the stage there is a basement where the owners of the house are hiding, and above them is the first floor, where Russian soldiers live. The fate of the heroes of the performance passes before the audience, and its main line is the love story of a German woman and a Russian officer, love absolutely hopeless, doomed. This becomes clear in the first minutes of the performance.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The festival "The Future of Theater Russia" opened in Yaroslavl, bringing together theater graduates
- "Classics in the dark" - heightened feelings and enjoyment of music
- "Wanderlust" by Moscow artist Myuda Mechev at the Togliatti Museum of Art
- In the theater "Wheel" talked about the upcoming premieres of next season
- The Togliatti Art Museum has opened a reporting exhibition of artists "CXR"
- Das Theaterfestival "Bright Souls" fand in Togliatti statt.
- An exhibition of artists from Togliatti has opened in the art museum of Ufa
- Togliatti Regisseur Vladimir Khrushchev präsentierte das Stück "Lady’s Visit"