Togliatti director Vladimir Khrushchev presented the play "Lady’s Visit" Automatic translate
TOLYATTI. On the big stage of the Wheel Theater in Togliatti, the audience was presented with the premiere performance “Lady’s Visit”, staged by director Vladimir Khrushchev based on the play by the master of psychological detective Friedrich Durrenmatt. The theatrical playbill has a subtitle - a social experiment in two acts.
During the duration of the performance, the inhabitants of a small town, unexpectedly for themselves, turn into killers. This ugly story began with a visit to the city of a well-to-do old lady who offered the city a substantial sum - a billion. To obtain it, it is required to commit a crime - to kill the lady’s former lover, who had once basely betrayed her.
Gradually accomplices of a future crime become residents of the entire city. How often an ordinary person easily turns into a criminal is mentioned in many literary works. The plot of the play is that each of the inhabitants of the city is ready to be a murderer. They were not born villains, but gradually, step by step, they become ready to commit murder.
The play explores not only factors affecting human nature, but also the “crowd syndrome,” which contributes to collective psychosis. The author called it a tragifarce, considering this theatrical genre the most suitable to talk about the problems of our time.
According to Olga Zorina, the Wheel Theater, there was no such serious social performance in the repertoire since 2000, when the director and founder of the theater, Gleb Drozdov, passed away. An unusual reading of the play by director Vladimir Khrushchev, using the original music of the Rammstein group, made the play worthy of the attention of the audience. It will be great if they can see him not only in Tolyatti.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Auf der neuen Bühne von BDT, der Premiere der musikalischen Darbietung "Soldat und der Teufel"
- Russische Kultur während des Chruschtschow-Auftauens
- The premiere of "Three Spouses of Excellence" at the Wheel Theater was a success
- Ausstellung "Straßen unter freiem Himmel" des südrussischen Künstlerverbandes "Rad"
- Exposición "35 aniversario del grupo" Rueda "
- Rotes Rad Historisches Drama
- Rotes Rad. Avantgarde von Prokofjew und Popow
- Über Beethoven rollen: Der Aufstieg der Jugendmusikszenen in Europa. Vortrag von Alexandra Kolesnik