The dramatic composition "Roads" presented on the New Stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater is dedicated to Russian classics Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. On April 15, artists from the Alexandrinsky Theater presented the premiere of the literary and dramatic composition Roads on the New Stage. In this poetic performance, representatives of different generations of the theater collective stepped on stage, united by a love of classical literature.
The first spectators of the play “Roads” were guests who attended the opening of the Year of Literature, held on March 22 at the Alexandrinsky Theater. By this day, the composition was not yet ready, it was presented in the form of a sketch of an experimental performance. The composition was received with such warmth by the audience that now, after the official premiere, the play “Roads” will be included in the repertoire of the theater.
The composition includes excerpts from performances staged at different times in Alexandrinka based on works of classical literature, combined with poetic works of the war years. The texts of Gogol, Chekhov, Pushkin, Dostoevsky, organically combined with the lines of poems by Twardowski and Akhmatova, Berggolz and Akhmadulina.
Although the duration of the play is short - it takes less than an hour, a lot of work has been done. The names of its creators made up a solid list. Its director is Valery Fokin. The actors participating in the play can also be considered its creators - they selected all the fragments for the production on their own.
Musical accompaniment for the production was written by Vladimir Ranev, a St. Petersburg composer. The author was also a participant in the premiere - he voiced the musical row of the composition on the piano.
Before the premiere in the foyer, a performance of young poets took place - representatives of a poetic association with the extravagant title “Go, go and HOP!”. Such meetings await the audience in the future.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- TOP-10 excursions in St. Petersburg
- Ausstellungen von Timur Novikov und Andrei Kirsanov im Russischen Museum eröffnet
- Im Jussupow-Palast wurde eine Ausstellung mit Gemälden von Boris Grebenshchikov eröffnet
- The phenomenon of Evdokia Nagrodskaya and her return to the modern reader
- Die Ausstellung "Katharina die Große auf dem Land und in der Welt" wurde im Mikhailovsky Castle eröffnet
- The bitter drink of truth according to the prescription of Natalia Meshchaninova
- Proust’s letters to a neighbor. Unexpected sensation
- "The history of the development of multimedia art. Leningrad - St. Petersburg. 1986-2001"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!