In Astrakhan, the anniversary children’s theater festival "Mask-2015" was opened Automatic translate
ASTRAKHAN. For the 15th time, the opening of the Children’s Theater Festival Mask 2015 took place at the Center for the Development of Creativity (OCRTDYU). This year, 27 theater groups representing various Russian regions came to Astrakhan to show their achievements in theatrical art.
The opening ceremony, held on August 17, was attended by Alexander Zhilkin, governor of the Astrakhan region. He welcomed the participants of the anniversary festival, wishing them good luck in their work. The governor noted that it is not so important whether the life of the festival participants will be connected with the art of the theater. The main thing is that this hobby makes the life of each young actor much brighter and more interesting.
For the first time, young artists gathered in Astrakhan back in 1987, but then the festival was held as a city event. Only in 2001, he received the status of the All-Russian Theater Forum. Over the past 15 years, its participants have shown more than four hundred performances of various genres. Among them were comedies and tragedies, musical and poetic productions.
The first festival performance took place in the morning, even before the official opening of “Masks 2015”. The folk theater "The Seagull" from the village of Ikryanoye opened the program, and in the afternoon, two Astrakhan groups presented their work. The theater-studio "Dreamers" showed the play "Ecological Tale", dedicated to an important issue - the conservation of nature.
The play “Maryino Pole”, presented by the theater-studio “We”, is dedicated to the war, although its action takes place today. In the events taking place on stage, reality is closely intertwined with phantasmagoria. Therefore, each of the viewers understands it in their own way.
The festival will run until August 23rd. All performances will be shown on the best stages of the city.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Theater extravaganza" from the Krasnodar artist Natalia Shvchenko expects guests in the "Zeichhaus"
- At the Astrakhan Drama Theater, the premiere of "Anna Karenina"
- "Tale in Colors" - Illustrationen berühmter Künstler in der Kunstgalerie zu ihnen. Dogadin
- The anniversary of the national artist of Russia May Miturich-Khlebnikov was celebrated with an exhibition in the Velimir Khlebnikov House-Museum
- An exhibition of graphics by Yuri Lebedev has opened at the exhibition complex "Zeikhauz"
- Exhibition of the Astrakhan painter Alexei Mukhachev in the gallery "Zeichhaus"
- The first solo exhibition of the artist N.P. Prikazchikova in Astrakhan
- At the Academy of N.S. Mikhalkov will host free online master classes by Vladimir Baycher, Dmitry Astrakhan and Vladimir Alenikov