Exhibition of the Astrakhan painter Alexei Mukhachev in the gallery "Zeichhaus" Automatic translate
ASTRAKHAN. The museum and exhibition complex “Tseikhgauz” invites connoisseurs of pictorial art to honor the memory of the oldest Astrakhan artist Alexei Nikolayevich Mukhachev, who recently passed away. The artist was 90 years old. The personal exhibition of the Astrakhan painter is organized by his colleagues and friends.
At the grand opening of the vernissage, representatives of public organizations spoke, noting the achievements of the artist in the art of painting. They reminded those present, among whom were students who received the profession of an artist at the school. P. Vlasov, and relatives of the artist, on the significant contribution of Alexei Mukhachev to the artistic life of Astrakhan.
Alexey Nikolaevich was born in the Kirov region. He received the profession of an artist in Tashkent, where in 1951 he graduated from the Art College named after Benkova. Since 1954 he lived in Astrakhan, the city that became his family. For many years, Alexei Mukhachev worked as a graphic designer, fulfilling orders of the Art Fund of the Russian Federation in his Astrakhan branch. Stained-glass windows designed for the restoration of the Astrakhan Cathedral were made with his hands.
At this time, Alexei Mukhachev created a large number of lyrical landscapes, colorful still lifes, painted canvases on historical topics. Most of his works are written in oil. Picture Gallery named after Kustodieva in 1990 presented the first personal exhibition of the artist, and in 1991, Alexei Nikolaevich took part in the "Big Volga" - a zone exhibition in Kazan. The exposition of the opened exhibition includes more than fifty paintings by the artist. In addition to paintings by Alexei Mukhachev, photographs from the artist’s family archive and his personal belongings are presented.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Theater extravaganza" from the Krasnodar artist Natalia Shvchenko expects guests in the "Zeichhaus"
- An exhibition of graphics by Yuri Lebedev has opened at the exhibition complex "Zeikhauz"
- At the Astrakhan Drama Theater, the premiere of "Anna Karenina"
- "Tale in Colors" - Illustrationen berühmter Künstler in der Kunstgalerie zu ihnen. Dogadin
- In Astrakhan, the anniversary children’s theater festival "Mask-2015" was opened
- The anniversary of the national artist of Russia May Miturich-Khlebnikov was celebrated with an exhibition in the Velimir Khlebnikov House-Museum
- The first solo exhibition of the artist N.P. Prikazchikova in Astrakhan
- At the Academy of N.S. Mikhalkov will host free online master classes by Vladimir Baycher, Dmitry Astrakhan and Vladimir Alenikov