The Eighth International Film Festival will be held in Orenburg Automatic translate
ORENBURG. On September 12, the Eighth International Film Festival “East & West. Classics and Vanguard. " The film forum will be dedicated to the Year of Literature in Russia. The event was organized by the Rossfilm film company with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation and the administration of the Orenburg Region. The opening ceremony of the festival will be led by actors Nino Ninidze and Kirill Pletnev.
Ten films were included in the traditional International Competition Program "co-production", which includes films co-produced in Germany, France, the USA, Russia, Norway, Croatia, Turkey, China and other countries. These are the films “Memories in Stone” directed by Shavkat Amin Corky, “Escape from Moskvabad” by Daria Poltoratskaya, “Krotkaya” by Kate Le Van, “Bridge at the End of the World” by Branko Istvanchich, “A Thousand Times Good Night” by Eric Poppe, “Way 143” Narges Abyar, “Taxi and Telephone” by Ernest Abdyzhaparov, “Step into the Darkness” by Miloslav Luther, “I Loved You So Much” by Orlan Takeoglu and “Schmidtke” by Stepan Altrichter. Screenwriter and director Elyor Ishmukhamedov will head the jury of the international competition. The panel of judges also included theater and film actor, Professor Vladas Bagdonas, director Abdolreza Kahani, actor and director Dzyunsuke Kinoshita and theater and film actress Tatyana Kolganova.
The festival will be filled with new special programs, including the “Made in Russia” section, established last year. It included the three best films of 2014-2015 of the domestic film company Interfest. These are the films “Once” by Renat Davletyarov, “The Green Carriage” by Oleg Asadulin and “The Fugitives” by Rustam Mosafir.
Another new special program is Literature and Cinema, which includes films of the last few years, based on well-known works of literature. The Actor-Director program included the best films of Orenburg directors. The Clouds on Earth Cracks section is dedicated to short films by independent European directors Philippe Cote from France and Oliver Deckel from Belgium.
Screenings within the framework of the film forum will take place at two venues in the city - in the Sokol cinema and the Cosmos cinema center. Solemn ceremony of announcing the winners, at which the laureates will be awarded memorable statuettes “Golden Samara Lion”, and the closing ceremony of the Eighth International Film Festival “East & West. Classic and Vanguard "will be held on September 18.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- "Victory - one for all" - an exhibition in the regional museum of fine arts of Orenburg
- Festival de Rostropovich en Orenburg: el regreso de los antepasados a su tierra natal
- Exhibitions from the collection of the Turgenev Memorial Museum opened in Orenburg
- The exhibition "Nature sang …" is dedicated to the anniversary of the artist N. V. Kudashev
- Naive art from the collection of the Orenburg Museum is presented in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Pushkin
- "Vassa Zheleznova" - premiere on the stage of the Gorky Orenburg Theater
- The unique exhibition of paintings and miniature sculptures "Spirit creates form" is open in Orenburg
- En Orenburg publicaron obras de Lutsik y Samoryadov.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!