"Victory - one for all" - an exhibition in the regional museum of fine arts of Orenburg Automatic translate
ORENBURG. The Regional Museum of Fine Arts on April 22 opened an exhibition dedicated to the celebration of the anniversary of the Great Victory. Its exposition, called “Victory is one for all,” is collected from works of art of various genres stored in the museum’s collection. All the years of its existence, the Orenburg Regional Museum has been collecting a collection of works of art dedicated to the Great Patriotic War.
Seven decades have passed since Victory Day, but to this day, works of art about military events are being created. This topic is addressed not only by artists who have visited the front, but also by young authors who know about the days of the war only from the stories of veterans, films and literary works.
Many of the works that became part of the exposition were written by artists who endured the hardships of the war in childhood. They created their works after many years, according to the recollections of childhood and youth. The artist A. Ovchinnikov painted his painting “Seeing Off” in 1985, forty years after the war.
N. Eryshev, People’s Artist of the Russian Federation, in the painting "Apples", written in 1974, reflected the impressions of the bombing raids experienced by him in childhood. The artist V. Prosvirin, when creating his romantic work “Memory of the Father” in 1980, combined artistic fiction with the memories of his mother.
In a separate section, graphic works are presented, the authors of which are the wonderful artists S.V. Gerasimov and M.Z. Rudakov, sketches from nature made by I.V. Tsarevich, as well as works by other artists of Orenburg. The sculptures made by G. Petin and his daughter, N. Petina, are also presented at the exhibition.
Letters from the war and photographs supplement the exposition.
You can visit the exhibition “Victory - One for All” until the end of May.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Country Portrait" - an exhibition of Soviet masters of the 20-30 years of the last century in the gallery named after Deineka
- The righteous of the peoples of the world Nikolay Kiselev and hundreds of lives saved by him
- Irina Gerasimova "SPIEL SPIEL SPIEL SPIEL SPIEL"
- The Eighth International Film Festival will be held in Orenburg
- Exhibitions from the collection of the Turgenev Memorial Museum opened in Orenburg
- The exhibition "Nature sang …" is dedicated to the anniversary of the artist N. V. Kudashev
- Festival de Rostropovich en Orenburg: el regreso de los antepasados a su tierra natal
- Naive art from the collection of the Orenburg Museum is presented in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Pushkin
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!