"Helikon Opera" presented the second premiere of the season - the opera "Eugene Onegin" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On December 23, the second premiere of the opera Eugene Onegin, the music of which was created by P. Tchaikovsky, was presented in the Stravinsky Hall of the Helikon Opera Theater. The director of the theater, Dmitry Bertman, has considerable experience in staging this opera. He was invited seven times to theaters of different countries for the implementation of Onegin on the opera stage. The opera performance created by the director for more than 20 years successfully went to Helikon-Opera.
Moving the theater into a historic building after its magnificent restoration, Bertman had an idea - to create a new production of “Eugene Onegin”. This performance should fully correspond to the performance presented to the audience in 1922 by Konstantin Stanislavsky.
According to Bertman, over the years, directors have created a huge number of versions of this opera - from classic to avant-garde. Therefore, I wanted to create a lyrical performance filled with poetry and romance. It was this opera that Tchaikovsky himself wanted to see, two subtitles of his work - “lyrical scenes”. In Stanislavsky’s “Eugene Onegin”, the composer’s wish was completely fulfilled.
Therefore, Dmitry Bertman had long dreamed of showing the audience the performance he had seen as a schoolboy, when Eugene Onegin, reading Stanislavsky, was walking in a theater named after the great master. The work of Stanislavsky in all details is described in special literature and memoirs.
These descriptions made it possible to recreate "Eugene Onegin" in the form that his audience saw at the premiere of 1922. As in the play staged by Stanislavsky, young performers appeared on the stage of "Helikon-Opera" in the main parts of the opera.
On the day of the premiere, the audience was presented an exhibition dedicated to Tchaikovsky.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The first premiere after the return of "Helikon-Opera" in the renovated building of the opera "Sadko"
- Auf dem Weg zur Oper Olymp. Neuer Sieg Aigul Akhmetshina
- The magical power of art or friendly exchange years later
- La obra "Kalmania" en honor al aniversario de Imre Kalman
- Maria Guleghina was awarded the Maestri League award at a concert at the Helikon Opera
- Artists of the theater. Vakhtangov celebrated the closing of the season with a concert program
- In the Chelyabinsk Opera House, the characters of "Eugene Onegin" were among the ice and water flows
- A veces regresan o la nueva vida de "Eugene Onegin". Comprende, escucha, acepta
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!