How to start a new life from Friday and the Nutcracker Automatic translate
VLADIVOSTOK. The Opera and Ballet Theater in Vladivostok acquired a new status. Now it is a branch of the Mariinsky.
The ballet of Pyotr Ilyich again participated in global changes. But unlike the precedent forever associated with Swan Lake, this time everything went without excesses, by mutual agreement of the parties. Since January this year, Primorye residents received a solid signboard, belonging to a world-famous brand, promising names in their repertoire and hopes for prosperity. Mariinka - access to a grateful audience in the Asia-Pacific region.
The plans of the new branch - “Bohemia” and “Madame Butterfly” by Puccini, Mozart’s singspiel “The Magic Flute” (staged by Maratra) and the weightless “La Sylphide” of Levenskold. The troupe will be replenished with fresh voices, batman virtuosos and pliers, as well as authoritative artistic director Valery Gergiev. The theatrical Kulibins will certainly join the technical staff, the new Baksts, Williams and Malevichs - to the artists and set designers. The whole region has an International Festival. The remaining provincial stages are left with a desire to associate with the Bolshoi Theater, the Metropolitan Opera or La Scala. Pyotr Ilyich reserved the Sleeping Beauty for this purpose.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- "Cuento de Navidad" de Shchedrin. Entusiasmo, casa llena, alusiones
- Tour of the Mariinsky Theater Symphony Orchestra in the New World
- Selbstlosigkeit mit musikalischer Voreingenommenheit. Kostenlose Konzerte im Strawinsky Foyer
- Una amplia gama de posibilidades de un instrumento antiguo.
- Anna Netrebko participated in the premiere of the opera "Troubadour" at the Mariinsky Theater
- The 230th theater season at the Mariinsky Theater ended with the show “La Traviata”
- The Stars of the White Nights festival closes with a premiere at the Mariinsky Theater
- Don Quixote at the Mariinsky Theater by French director Yannis Kokkos
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!