Sometimes they come back. Psychotherapy session by Marlon Brando Automatic translate
LONDON. The BAFTA nominees announced in early January include a film about Marlon Brando.
As if tired of countless interpretations of his life accumulated over a ten-year absence in this world, Brandon (Marlon Brando) decided to tell about himself. Director Stevan Riley could only adequately dispose of priceless hours of audio material, avoiding senseless and merciless editing. Managed.
No one bothers the great recluse to talk about himself and reflect on life. Rare records from the home archive, including those made during visits to the therapist. He forever remained a guy in holey socks, wounded by dislike and unable to escape from loneliness despite the crowds of women and many children. It cost him nothing to refuse the Oscar, ignore the fantastic popularity and play brilliantly throughout his life, dwarfing everyone who was “not lucky” to be around in the frame. Riley generously saved the audience from the fried facts dug up from nowhere, the comments of “best friends” and the key moments of the biography recreated using make-up extras. He himself talks about the beginning of work in big cinema, best roles, complexes, tragedies. Sincerely and frankly. One of the main parting words of the actor becomes his famous Acting is surviving from experience and memories of a lonely childhood with a tough father and a drinking mother. In preparation for Listen to me, the Marlon director even got access to recording a self-hypnosis session. While meditating, he overcame the effects of mental trauma after the suicide of his daughter Cheyenne in Tahiti. She did not manage to get out of deep depression after the death of her young man at the hands of her brother Christian and her car accident disfigured.
Attempts recorded on the film to alleviate the pain of loss, thoughts about other traumatic situations represent an image that is far from being disseminated by the media. Stephen Riley discovered the new Brando, a bright and deep man, without embellishing him with angel wings. The film managed to participate in the Sundance Film Festival and win the Traverse City Film Festival. One of the main competitors of Riley’s paintings on BAFTA is Amy by Asif Kapadia.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition "Vermeer and Rembrandt. Two Masters"
- Rembrandt’s "fake" was created in his workshop - perhaps it is the original
- AkzoNobel and Rijksmuseum provide a clear picture of plans for the restoration of Rembrandt’s Night Watch
- El Rijksmuseum comienza la restauración de Rembrandt’s Night Watch
- Los científicos han encontrado el raro ingrediente secreto de Rembrandt que hizo que sus pinturas fueran tan vibrantes
- Das Puschkin-Museum. AS Puschkin lädt zum Geburtstag des Museums von Rembrandt ein
- Going upstream. About Rembrandt and his era
- BAFTA Prestigious UK Award Nominees Announced
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!