"(M) student" Serebrennikov declares war on clericalism at the Cannes Film Festival Automatic translate
CANNES. The film of Kirill Serebrennikov was selected in the special program of the Cannes Film Festival.
For the second year in a row, the main program of the Cannes Film Festival dispenses with Russian films, preferring new films by Jim Jarmusch, Paul Verhoeven, Sean Justin Penn, Pedro Almodóvar. The Cannes door opened only for Cyril Serebrennikov, who got into the program “Special Look” with the film “(M) student”. The director filmed his own performance, staged on the stage of the Gogol Center led by him, based on a play based on the play by Marius von Mayenburg,
The relevance of the parable of the German playwright about the dangers of clericalism for Russia was confirmed by constant notices and nominations for the Golden Mask. The main plot is the transformation of a difficult teenager into a religious fanatic without serious opposition from others. A convincing projection of frightening processes taking place in society. Once a democratic, secular and open world. The brilliant works of Peter Skvortsov, Julia Aug, Victoria Isakova and the group of wonderful actors of the Gogol Center are an additional argument in favor of a positive decision of the jury. Although the very fact of participation in one of the programs of the Cannes Film Festival for the director is tantamount to victory. In addition to the "(M) student" in the program "Special Look" there are 16 more paintings from the USA, Italy, Israel, Japan, the Netherlands, France, Iran, Singapore.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- XII Ceremonia de Presentación del Premio de Fotografía "Cuadrado Blanco"
- Francois Chalet Award from the Cannes Film Festival Jury - at Kirill Serebrennikov
- Author’s cinema from Russia at the Tallinn Film Festival
- The European Film Academy included the "Apprentice" Kiril Serebrennikov in the list of applicants for the main prize
- The film "Phonograph" and the voice of Tchaikovsky helped the butterfly children
- Major Movies of the Year Award at White Elephant
- Serebrennikovs Inszenierung der Abenteuer eines unternehmungslustigen Friseurs in der Ära der Spielereien ist für einen prestigeträchtigen Opernpreis nominiert
- Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!