The legendary performance "Juno and Avos" took place in Lenkom for the 1500th time Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The first spectators who saw in Lenkom a story of sincere love told in the play Juno and Avos came to the theater’s crowded hall in 1981. More than 35 years have passed since the July day, which became the birthday of the legendary performance. Last Saturday, on the Lenkom stage, "Juno and Avos" traditionally went with a full house.
Some viewers saw this performance not once, but some of them were lucky to see the first performers of the roles of Conchita and Count Rezanov. With the names of Nikolai Karachentsov and Elena Shanina, the production of "Junos and Avos" remained connected forever. Mark Zakharov even today notes that the performance owes much of this success to this acting duo.
However, this time the performance was special - a piercing story of great love, made the audience 1,500 times with a sinking heart to follow the events on the stage. For several generations of viewers, Juno and Avos have been considered the hallmark of Lenkom. The filled halls at each of the shows confirm that this magnificent performance cannot become obsolete.
In the jubilee performance, Dmitry Pevtsov appeared on the stage, succeeding Nikolai Karachentsov after the disaster that happened to him. He has already accounted for about a third of all plays performed. In the role of Conchita, the audience saw the young actress Alexandra Volkova. Dmitry Pevtsov is not only a wonderful performer of the main role of the legendary production.
He also teaches young artists to create their own images without copying previous artists. Now in “Lenkom” another artist has appeared, playing the role of Count Rezanov - Semyon Shkalikov. The performance is already six years older than the young actor.
Juno and Avos has been living on stage for 35 years, never ceasing to delight the audience with an incredible love story, time-tested.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Konstantin Bogomolov presented in "Lenkom" his new directorial work - the play "Prince"
- "Juno and Avos" - the legend of Lenkom
- Moskauer Theater "Lenkom" - Vergangenheit und Gegenwart
- In Lenkom, opened a new season and presented awards for last year’s work
- Chekhov and Aristophanes in the play "Heavenly Wanderers" at the Lenkom Theater
- Volodin’s legendary play “Five Evenings” was first staged in Lenkom
- The original version of The Nutcracker was presented on the stage of Lenkom
- Bogomolov’s new work - Boris Godunov will open the season in Lenkom
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!