Konstantin Bogomolov presented in "Lenkom" his new directorial work - the play "Prince" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. At the Lenkom Theater, the premiere of the play Prince, staged by Konstantin Bogomolov, took place. In his work, the director often turns to the works of classics, presenting them to the audience in their own reading, significantly different from the known versions of the productions. This time, Konstantin Bogomolov turned to the novel "Idiot".
The director, known for his bold performances that are sometimes on the verge of shocking, presented his own reading of the famous novel by Dostoevsky on April 16. In the play “Prince”, which appeared in the repertoire of Lenkom, Konstantin Bogomolov is not talking about Prince Myshkin.
In the interview, the director noted the importance of the topic, which is not always seen in Dostoevsky’s works - violence against children, relations between adults and children. This story was brought to the fore in the play. Ruined childhood has become the main storyline in the production of Bogomolov. There is no Prince Myshkin in the play, however, a new character appeared - Tysmyshkin, who, by the will of the director, combined the images of Myshkin and Stavrogin.
In his performance, Bogomolov used not only The Idiot, but also some fragments of Demons and The Brothers Karamazov. Connoisseurs of world drama will notice in the Bogomolov performance of the association with Tom Mann’s work “Death in Venice”. The play’s poster has the “18+” mark, but the director shows a lot of things that are not customary to say out loud in the credits that are displayed on the screen.
At the rehearsal of the play, strangers were not allowed until the premiere, but there was a lot of noise around it. In the role of the Prince at the premiere performance, Konstantin Bogomolov appeared on the stage of Lenkom. Among Lenkovo artists involved in the play “Prince”, viewers will see Elena Shanina, Alexander Zbruev and other equally famous and beloved actors.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Bogomolov’s new work - Boris Godunov will open the season in Lenkom
- The play "Karamazov" still showed the audience on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- The play "Ideal Husband" staged by Bogomolov surprised the audience
- Exposición "Reflexiones" de Irina Bogomolova en la galería "Sobre Kashirka"
- The Theater Critics Association (ATC) has summed up the results of 2016. Man of the Year - Konstantin Raikin, performance of the year - "Prince" by Konstantin Bogomolov
- Exposición de la Mantis Religiosa Irina "Viviendo la Vida"
- "Juno and Avos" - the legend of Lenkom
- The legendary performance "Juno and Avos" took place in Lenkom for the 1500th time
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!