Documentary dramas "Zero World" and "Forgotten Leaders" started showing in Russian cinemas Automatic translate
In cinemas in Russia, with the support of RVIO, a cycle of documentary dramas “Country of Soviets. Forgotten Leaders "and" Zero World. "
Documentary drama is a special genre of cinema based on real events and personalities. The series "Forgotten Leaders" and "Zero World" consists of 12 films and is designed for a wide audience. The scripts for the films were developed on the basis of archival documents and declassified materials, with the support of leading Russian historians.
- Today it is especially important that we can calmly and deliberately speak in the language of documentary films about something that was not so long ago absolutely forbidden. The era we are talking about today is very controversial and difficult, including for perception. It’s easy to go to the movies when you are invited to the “easy genre”, and it’s quite another thing to watch serious films that open not the most pleasant pages of our history. - noted the head of the Department of Culture of Moscow, Alexander Kibovsky.
The series “Forgotten Leaders” is dedicated to the military leaders, statesmen and party leaders from among the top leadership of the Soviet Union from 1920 to 1953. Felix Dzerzhinsky, Clement Voroshilov, Semyon Budyonny, Vyacheslav Molotov, Andrey Zhdanov, Victor Abakumov and Lavrenty Beria - 7 movie portraits tell about the lives of people who had a great influence on their era, but subsequently undeservedly forgotten in memory of generations:
- When we talk about them, we hear the most conflicting opinions. Our task was to look at these people from a different angle. “Not by stamps with which the media and the Internet are filled today, but constructively, not hiding the mistakes they made, but not forgetting their merits, ” said Mikhail Myagkov, RVIO Scientific Director.
The film "World Zero" tells the story of the origins of the Crimean War of 1853-1856. The new dokudrama will allow a new look at the confrontation of the Russian Empire with the combined forces of the allies - England, France, Turkey and the Sardinian kingdom, as well as assess the true scale of the world war of powers for dominance in the vastness of the Baltic Sea to the Pacific Ocean.
This project is the result of joint work of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, the Russian Military Historical Society, Channel One and the movie company StarMedia. In Moscow, films can be watched in the Moskino cinema chain: Cosmos, Iskra, Saturn, Flight, Salute, Pennant. Film screenings in the regions began in Krasnoyarsk, Magadan, Chita and Chukotka.
- 25th FRAME. 0+
- Im Zarya werden weiterhin Dokumentarfilme über den spirituellen Raum der Völker Russlands gezeigt
- EXPOSICIÓN DE UNA IMAGEN "AFANASY EFREMOVICH KULIKOV. JOVEN MADRE"
- Portrait Art: History, Types
- "ARTE RETRATO" Concurso y exposición internacional. Inscripción hasta el 4 de marzo
- Exposición-Concurso Internacional de Dominio del Retrato "Arte-Retrato"
- Ausstellung von Yvette Ki "Geometrie des Bildes"
- "Green cinema. Children"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!