Mirror cabinets: a variety of variations Automatic translate
For most ordinary people, a mirror cabinet is associated with a modest uniform design - just a facade with a reflective surface and nothing more. But with a detailed study of this topic, one can see the opposite. Modern furniture manufacturers use various types of mirror surface treatment. And the variety of methods allows you to significantly expand the assortment range of facade decor and each buyer to find a suitable "mirror" option for your cabinet.
Faceted mirror cabinets
Facet is a special processing of the mirror, as a result of which the chamfer is removed from the edges of the canvas. Thanks to this, the material acquires brilliant, iridescent faces. According to Shkaf4u designers from Minsk, the facet mirror is one of the most versatile options for cabinet design.
On the site you can see more photos of cabinets.
What are the main advantages of the facet facade:
1) a variety of forms - thanks to the cut on the mirror surface, you can create the so-called facet pattern. The dimensions and direction of the faces are determined in each case based on the preferences of the customer;
2) suitable for any interior, regardless of the chosen style, whether it is an exquisite classic, laconic hi-tech, luxurious art deco or strict minimalism;
3) does not lose relevance - cabinets with a facet mirror always look stylish and modern.
To achieve a beautiful refraction of light in the faces, the masters use paintings with sufficient thickness. Therefore, a mirror with a facet weighs a lot, and installation of the structure will require more strength and attention. But here the result in any case justifies the money spent.
Cabinets with tinted mirror
For those buyers who are not afraid to experiment and give traditions a new shape, Shkaf4u.by specialists from Minsk recommend paying attention to the cabinets with a tinted mirror. To choose from, in addition to the usual canvas with a silver tint, offer mirrors with shades of bronze and graphite. Cabinets with tinted mirror facades look presentable and original.
In the catalog you can see more photos of cabinets with decorative mirrors.
What are the advantages of decorating the facades of cabinets with tinted mirrors:
1) these materials retain their reflective properties, but at the same time look unusual and unbroken;
2) you can experiment with design - mirrors go well with other facade fillers, profiles;
3) fit perfectly into different interiors in terms of style - organic for modern minimalist trends, as well as for more traditional styles.
But when choosing a cabinet with mirrors of shades of bronze or graphite, one important nuance must be taken into account. If a cabinet with an ordinary mirror facade is more suitable for a small room - to increase the space of the room, then in the case of decorative analogues, the situation is different. Cabinets with tinted mirrors are optimal for spacious and relatively bright rooms.
Sandblasted Mirrored Cabinets
Another effective way by which a conventional mirror cabinet can be turned into an accent element of the interior is sandblasting of paintings. This is a relatively simple technique, which involves applying various patterns, ornaments, drawings to the reflective surface. Abrasive powders or sand are loaded into a special machine, which are then sprayed onto a mirror under high pressure under certain shapes.
With the choice of stencils, difficulties will arise. For example, in a specialized directory of the company Shkaf4u.by a large number of options are available on a variety of topics. Natural and urban motifs, classic and modern symbols, uncomplicated and ornate patterns - each customer will be able to choose the right pattern. But in order to 100% satisfy the requirements of applicants, many companies will be able to apply a drawing according to the sketch or photo of the customer.
Due to such a variety of stencils, it is possible to choose a mirror cabinet with a sandblasting pattern for the interior in any style. But with all its versatility, it is important to adhere to several recommendations of designers:
1) sandblasted mirrors are suitable for cabinets with cases of dark or light colors;
2) small ornate ornaments are ideal for spacious and light-filled rooms;
3) for small rooms fit simple patterns with large lines.
Cabinets with a combination of mirrors and other materials
For those who are not afraid to experiment and want to achieve a truly unique result, the option of combining a mirror canvas with other materials is suitable. The mirror is universal in that it harmonizes perfectly with a wide variety of fillers, which they offer for decorating the facade of the cabinet. By combining inserts from different materials, you can achieve the perfect interior solution in terms of color and style.
Combining the mirror is allowed with the following facade fillers:
1) Particleboard - budget, practical and eco-friendly boards with a rich color scheme;
2) photo printing on glass - drawing, photo can be selected in the catalog or provide your own version;
3) lacobel - thanks to a wide palette, glossy glass can acquire a variety of shades.
Regardless of which of the described design options you choose, it will be a rational decision in all respects. After all, mirror cabinets are:
- Die berühmtesten Baguette-Werkstätten von St. Petersburg
- Muebles hermosos y modernos como una adición al interior con una decoración pintoresca.
- Creating the perfect look with contouring, injections and lip augmentation
- In the interiors of the "Estate of V.P. Sukachev" - new exhibits
- In the repertoire of the Bryansk Drama Theater appeared "Zoykina apartment"