Universal warm fabric for cold weather Automatic translate
If you are looking for a warm, not parka, wear-resistant and inexpensive fabric, then here it is - fleece .
This fabric is actually universal in sewing, because it can be used for sewing various things: from hats, mittens, to trousers, dresses, warming jackets and sheepskin coats. It is mainly used for warming clothes: if you add fleece to regular jeans, then voila - they are already for cold weather. If you add fleece to the mittens, they will become much warmer than usual. This material is also used as an additional layer in outer clothing, as it retains heat very well.
A bit of history
Initially, fleece was invented back in 1979. The creators of the technology set out to make life easier for athletes and climbers. The fabric should have been lighter than the wool, but not inferior to it in saving heat, and the fabric should also breathe, giving off "excess" heat. And the company Malden Mills, which created this technology, coped with this task: in 1981 they launched their products on the American market. But the technology quickly spread beyond America, and fleece clothing quickly came to the taste of people around the world, as it was inexpensive, durable and very warm.
And in environmental friendliness this fabric is also not inferior. Fleece, unlike wool, does not require violence against animals for the sake of the material from which it is made. And on the contrary, it helps in the fight for a clean planet, since about 80% consists of recycled plastic bottles.
The main properties of fleece, thanks to which it has become so popular among buyers:
- It has heat insulating properties. When dry and wet, making fleece an ideal material for sportswear;
- But at the same time, the fleece is hygroscopic, that is, the body does not rub under it, which often happens with synthetic materials. The fabric, like a sponge, absorbs moisture, but also quickly "gives" it to the outside world;
- Elasticity. The fleece is stretched during movements, but it returns to its original state for a very long time;
- The fabric is unpretentious in the care. Machine wash - no problem! Drying on a rope - there won’t even be a trace!
- Light weight;
- The material is hypoallergenic;
- The material is very soft;
But at the same time, the material is wear-resistant, durable, little susceptible to biological destruction, which means it will last for many years.
Among the disadvantages of fleece are: flammability (if it has not passed the appropriate treatment); Also, the material is electrified well and has the ability to accumulate dust in itself.
This material does not require much care:
- it is better to wash in a cold mode from 30 to 40 ° C;
- for washing, it is better to use delicate detergents, do not use chlorine-based detergents;
- the fleece does not require ironing, but we do not recommend trying, because when ironing, the fibers in the material irreparably deteriorate;
- It is also better to dry fleece in natural conditions, do not use the spin in the washing machine for quick drying, as this can quickly make the item unusable.
If you follow these recommendations, things from fleece will delight their look for a long time!
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!