"Days of Contemporary Art" International Festival of Contemporary Art Automatic translate
On April 22 and 23, 2017, on Saturday and Sunday, the fifth festival of contemporary art Days of Contemporary Art will be held in Moscow. DOCA is an international festival of contemporary art. These are seven floors of the exhibition space, filled with installations, performances, music, educational intensives. The theme of this year is “multi-miramalo”.
The authors examine the subjective boundaries of the internal and the external: going beyond the limits of the conscious, unstable and transboundary states, a crisis of value systems, the ambivalence of what is happening. More than 30 art projects unexpectedly combining themes and formats, an extensive educational program that includes intensities in graphic design, calligraphy and the creation of zines (author’s book). Along with the classic lecture, a new communication format will be tested - instamit - a meeting of Instagram countercultural bloggers with their subscribers; iconic art projects from social media will go offline. Another premiere of DOCA-2017 will be a poetic solo performance, organically combined with fashion performance.
All this will be facilitated by a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, pleasant music, and also, guests will be offered delicious street food.
Date: April 22 and 23, 12: 00-20: 00 Moscow, metro Pervomaiskaya, ul. Verkhnyaya Pervomayskaya, d. 53. Free admission is free.
- The Bounty Killart. A look from the future: excavations of a 21st century temple in Lucca
- "Bei dir ist alles klar." Karina Barabanova
- Exhibition and lecture project "East of Reuben Mazel"
- Museum of Moscow and Triumph Gallery open the Museum of Self-Isolation
- Spotify and more: the best free music streaming apps
- Interdisciplinary "Platform"
- PERMM Museum presented the exhibition of artists of Rostov-on-Don "Fathers and Sons"
- Actuación de danza de Denis Boroditsky "Body Architecture" en la galería "On Shabolovka"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!