"City at the height: Moscow and Muscovites during the war" automatic translate
с 30 Апреля
по 1 Июня
Филёвская линия, метро Выставочная (Комплекс Москва-Сити, Башня Федерация-Восток, эт. 89)
The Museum of Moscow, together with the observation deck PANORAMA360, will present the exhibition “A City at a Height: Moscow and Muscovites during the War”. The exhibition will be held from April 30 to June 1 in the territory of the observation deck PANORAMA360 on the 89th floor of the Federation-East tower of the Moscow-City complex. It will be devoted to the life of the city and the citizens during the Great Patriotic War.
Moscow Museum - a place where residents get acquainted with the history of the capital. The museum’s exhibitions show the connection between people from different eras and cultures, and different contexts and spaces provide an opportunity to rediscover the familiar pages of Moscow history.
One of these places where the museum will present its project will soon become the observation deck Panorama 360 - the highest observation deck in the country, according to the Russian Book of Records. She invites her visitors to admire the views of modern Moscow: see the architectural diversity and the constant movement of the capital’s highways.
At the exhibition “City at a height: Moscow and Muscovites during the war”, visitors will see photos of the city during the Great Patriotic War from the collection of the Museum of Moscow. The exhibition invites the viewer to evaluate the scale of the changes that have affected the city and "live" to compare two Moscow. The exposition contains digital copies of unique documents: photographs of Moscow from 1941-1945 and the post-war life of the 1950s-90s, front letters and memoirs of Muscovites, documents of the era. The authors of the photos are famous photo reporters of the war years: A. Ustinov, E. Chaldea, S. Friedland, M. Rumnov, A. Kapustiansky and others.
- MASTER CLASS "ILLUSIONS AND TRANSFORMATION OF LIGHT" 12+
- CHILDREN’S MASTER CLASSES "OPTICAL COLOR EXPERIMENTS" 5+
- MASTER CLASSES - ILLUSIONS AND TRANSFORMATION OF LIGHT. OPTICAL EXPERIMENTS OF LIGHT PAINTING
- Exhibition "Gates of versatility"
- "PETER-MOSKAU". Ausstellung von Gemälden und Grafiken zum 100. Jahrestag der Verlegung der Hauptstadt von Petrograd nach Moskau
- Ani Charinoys Ausstellung "MOSKAU. EIN FREUND DER KINDHEIT"
- Selección curatorial de obras. Proyecto de exposición "Peter-Moscú"