PETER-MOSCOW. Exhibition of paintings and graphics on the 100th anniversary of the capital’s move from Petrograd to Moscow Automatic translate
с 28 Февраля
по 11 Марта
Выставочный зал “Тушино”
бульвар Яна Райниса, д.19, к.1
They say that somewhere between St. Petersburg and Moscow there is a place where the curb turns into a curb. For sure, other metamorphoses can also occur in the same place - over three hundred years of “confrontation” many semantic and semiotic differences have accumulated between the two Russian capitals.
The Tushino Exhibition Hall, in collaboration with the Artcultivator project, presents the Peter-Moscow exhibition, which includes paintings and graphic works from more than 30 authors.
How do today’s artists see Moscow and St. Petersburg? How different are they? How close are they? Moscow is also glorious by kalach, and Petersburg by barbel? Who doesn’t have a decree for Moscow? Where is Petersburg going when Moscow is heading for the matins?
In search of answers to these questions, we announced a curatorial selection, and in 3 months we collected almost 150 applications. We are grateful to everyone who responded! Unfortunately, the hall was physically unable to accommodate all the works worthy of showing, but we can show them on the monitor in digital form.
We are waiting for everyone at the grand opening on March 2 at 18-00.
On the poster - the work of the artist from St. Petersburg Dmitry Ermolov.
- "Time of the Moscow River"
- "La ciudad a la altura: Moscú y moscovitas durante la guerra"
- CLASE MAESTRA "ILUSIONES Y TRANSFORMACIÓN DE LA LUZ" 12+
- CLASES MAESTRAS PARA NIÑOS "EXPERIMENTOS DE COLOR ÓPTICO" 5+
- CLASES MAESTRAS - ILUSIONES Y TRANSFORMACIÓN DE LA LUZ. EXPERIMENTOS OPTICOS DE PINTURA CLARA
- Ausstellung "Tore der Vielseitigkeit"
- Ausstellung von Ani Charina "MOSKAU. EIN FREUND DER KINDHEIT"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!