The action "Two in one museum" starts in the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts Automatic translate
Dear men! On the eve of the holiday, March 4 and 5, as well as on International Women’s Day - March 8, a visit to the museum will be a gift to your beloved women!
These days, for each couple - two entrance tickets to the museum and to exhibitions - at the price of one!
We invite you to visit the main exposition of the museum and the exhibition:
- "Picturesque depth." A Volkov and YA Epishin
- B. A. Ovchinnikov-Navochadovsky “Oh, Russia! Open your beautiful face. ” Painting. Graphic arts
- "Dialogues with Homer"
- Exhibition-sale "Kaluga art souvenir."
- The exhibition as part of the exhibition project "We Remember Your Names. Creativity of the Oldest Artists of the Kaluga Territory": N. N. Yaskov. Painting
- Ausstellung von Eva Evinson "Gesichter der Natur"
- Ausstellung "Malerische Tiefe". Yu.A. Epishin (1937-2007) und AM Volkov (1947-1980). Gemälde
- Ausstellung "Dialoge mit Homer"
- Promotion "The first visitor of the new year"
- ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR
- CREATIVE WORKSHOPS OF FATHER FROST
- Meisterklasse "Das Geheimnis der Schokolade"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!