Exhibition of graphics and sculpture by Elizabeth and Denis Donchenko "Labyrinths of Mind" automatic translate
с 18 Мая
по 10 Июня
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Business Art", 3rd floor
The exhibition of Elizabeth and Denis Donchenko (1965-2014), is an exhibition of two outstanding artists, a father and a daughter, a tribute to the memory and continued collaboration.
Denis Donchenko, due to illness, being blind, worked in the technique of electroforming, created sculptures, using wood, gypsum and clay as the material. The artist liked to create a synthesis of different arts, so for almost every work a small ironic and absurd story was written in the style of the notorious Mighty Bush. His work is a symbol of fortitude and inflexible love of life. Author’s works are in private galleries in Osaka, San Francisco, Hamburg, Milan and others.
In her works, Elizaveta Donchenko examines the complex mechanisms of human interaction with himself and the outside world, deliberately adding grotesque and awkwardness to his characters, who seem to be closely within the framework in which they have to exist. They are trying to deal with these conditions, to find a way through hundreds of roads and stairs that they are destined to overcome or fail miserably. Will they be able to pass through the labyrinths of their own mind, or have these labyrinths been invented by the Creator? And is this separation appropriate? Involuntary analogy makes you think about the life path of an ordinary person who, in the dark of ignorance, clutches at his puppet strings, trying to find his own way to light and freedom.
- Photo exhibition of Elena Bogdanova "Iceland" 12+
- Exhibition of paintings by Svetlana Brezitskaya "Impressions of his beloved city"
- The exhibition of pop art by Asi Malevich "A suitable object" 16+
- Digital Art Exhibition "Metaphors of Everyday Life" (16+)
- Painting and graphic art exhibition of Victor Borisov "Magic of movement", 16+
- Viktor Sysoev "Immer lebendige Erinnerung"
- La pintura de Monet "Nenúfares: La reflexión del sauce" regresó a Japón
- The Spanish hour. 6+