Attractions of St. Petersburg Automatic translate
Saint Petersburg is the most beautiful city in Russia. Tourists always go to visit his Russian Museum with valuable examples of paintings, to admire the architecture. They try to see palaces and parks, stroll along Nevsky Prospect, admire its architectural forms, where the tsars spent their time. Glorious historical events are reflected in the windows of the Winter Palace. Granite embankments and a drawbridge delight tourists.
The history of Russia was created in St. Petersburg, the achievements of Peter the Great and Russia were immortalized in the city. Here the history of the Soviet Union was created, which began with the volley of Aurora.
Here are the most fascinating and historical places of St. Petersburg.
1. How not to visit Peterhof? Located among the forests, it sparkles like a pearl with its fountains. In the center of the fountains is the figure of Samson, the fountains dazzle with their beauty. And what about a cascade with iridescent water droplets? It’s worth seeing it once. How beautiful is the alley of fountains against the backdrop of palaces! How beautiful is the gilding of the Great Palace! And around the palace there are flower beds, flower beds. And to see the fountains-crackers! An excursion can be chosen and ordered directly from home → the website of the tour desk: petergof-tours.ru
2. It takes half an hour to get to the Great Catherine Palace, located in the city of Pushkin in the vicinity of St. Petersburg. Under the tsars, it was first named the Great Tsarskoye Selo Palace. This is a whole architectural complex. The first royal house was built in the 18th century. The palace was completed and decorated during the reign of Queen Elizabeth. It was built by the architect Rastrelli.
3. How not to remember the Hermitage? It is the largest museum in Russia, which still preserves paintings by outstanding artists. It competes with the French Louvre, the Prado Museum, and the Vatican Museum. The pride of the Hermitage is the Winter Palace. This architectural ensemble was built by the architect Rastrelli.
4. The main square of St. Petersburg is the pride of the townspeople, which is called the palace. It is located in front of the Winter Palace. It is larger than Red Square in Moscow. In the middle of the square is the Column of Alexandria. It was erected in honor of the victory of Russia over the army of Napaleon.
5. Palace - Museum in Pavlovsk belonged to the heir of Catherine the Great Paul 1. Very quickly, the heir Paul created a palace complex and laid out around the parks. The palace is striking in its splendor.
6. The complex of palaces Orienbaum is located on the coast of the Gulf of Finland. The emperor’s dacha is of particular value. Wall and ceiling decorations have been preserved since the days of the tsars. There are artificial waterfalls on the territory of the complex.
7. The building of the Main Admiralty was once a fortress. It is located on the coast of the Neva River, there was a shipyard on the Baltic Sea. The spire of the Admiralty is crowned with the model of the ship. This is a symbol of St. Petersburg. At the time of Peter 1, when the Northern War was going on, there was a fortress here.
8. The Alexandria Theater was built in the 18th century by order of Queen Elizabeth. This theater was for the first time allowed to visit the public. The most famous directors V. Meyerhold, G. Tovstonogov and others staged plays here at different times.
9. The building of the Mariinsky Opera House was built by order of Alexander 2. The theater is named after Alexander II’s wife Maria. The performances of the Mariinsky Theater are attended by foreign tourists. Many townspeople here love to listen to opera music.
10. The Kunst chamber was built by order of Peter1. Over the course of three centuries, many samples have been collected with mutations in the human body, genetic developmental disorders.
11. The State Russian Museum, the largest museum of fine arts in the world, displays paintings by famous artists. The collection of paintings is made up of copies that were donated from the Hermitage, the Alexander Palace, the Academy of Arts.
12. Issakievsky Cathedral is the largest Orthodox church in St. Petersburg. It was built under the supervision of Nicholas 1. The temple was named in honor of the Monk Isaac of Dolmatsky.
Drawbridges over the Neva are also a landmark of St. Petersburg. And a unique natural phenomenon, like white nights, inherent in the north of Russia.
All this is better to see once, this beauty cannot be told or described!
- Музеи мира – большой архив музейных коллекций живописи
- PROGRAMA CULTURAL DE ST. PETERSBURGO EN ZAGREB. Croacia 2016
- Lugares de interés de San Petersburgo
- Ilustraciones de las obras de AS Pushkin en la colección del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga "
- In St. Petersburg on July 5, everyone can try to become a painter
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!