Sergey Piskunov - creator of realistic underwater paintings Automatic translate
Art is constantly evolving, and if you follow the changes, you may have already heard of hyperrealism.
This style attracts a lot of attention and confuses the public. This is because hyperrealism characterizes the creation of truly living pictures. Moreover, to make them even more realistic, artists often add shiny and iridescent elements to their paintings. For example, they depict water, as Sergei Piskunov did.
Who is he? Sergey Piskunov is a Ukrainian artist who was born and raised in Kiev. He graduated from the university there and started working in the IT field. From an early age in Sergei, the ability to draw was observed, but he decided to connect life with art quite by accident. This was facilitated by a gift in the form of drawing supplies from a friend. Now Sergey is actively developing in the style of hyperrealism, he maintains a blog that is followed by hundreds of thousands of subscribers and pleases the public with new works. According to the artist himself, in a month he can draw 1-2 paintings. But if suddenly he does not like a stroke, Sergei ruthlessly covers up and destroys even the finished paintings.
The series of "underwater paintings" attracted a lot of attention. These works by Sergei Piskunov are fascinating, but few realize how difficult the process of their creation is! First of all, a photo session is held. The model poses directly underwater, and the photographer creates a series of interesting shots. Sergey selects the best shots and starts his work. Interestingly, the artist independently recreates the photograph on canvas and does it so skillfully that not every viewer understands that he is facing a picture.
Sergey Piskunov posts his realistic works on social networks and an online gallery, so everyone can see them at any time.
- Zum 200-jährigen Jubiläum von IK Aivazovsky "Das Genie der Seelandschaft. Ivan Aivazovsky und seine Zeitgenossen"
- Игорь Дрёмин: Гиперреализм и не только
- Ausstellung von Alexei Tsybisov. TRAUM. WIRKLICHKEIT
- Exposición personal de la artista Elena Begma.
- The exhibition "Russia. Realism. XXI Century", presented in the Russian Museum, demonstrates the work of young artists
- Exhibition "Taste of Summer"
- Art Museum of Altai Territory presented the work of A. Gnilitsky
- Flower still lifes at the exhibition in Yekaterinburg