What is the Mikhailovsky Theater preparing for its viewers in the new season? Automatic translate
Today it became known what surprises the Mikhailovsky Theater is preparing for its viewers in the 180th season. 2012-2013 will be truly mesmerizing for fans of theatrical art.
After the summer "respite", the theater will begin its work on September 13. On this day, the theater will present on its stage the already famous ballet Giselle. The performers of the main parties will be Marcelo Gomez and Polina Semionova.
Also, the Mikhailovsky Theater revealed its plans for the next premieres. On October 26, fans of high art will have the opportunity to see and hear the opera performance "Eugene Onegin" by Tchaikovsky, which is a completely new interpretation of the already known work directed by Andrii Zholdak.
After a while, namely on December 13, the premiere of an interesting ballet production, the play “Romeo and Juliet” in the choreographic production of Nacho Duato, will take place on the stage of the St. Petersburg theater. The musical director of these two prime ministers is Mikhail Tatarnikov.
Also this season, one of the main tasks of the Mikhailovsky Theater is to participate in foreign tours. He is given special attention. In October, the theater will travel to Latvia to participate in the Golden Mask Festival in Riga, and the performance Sleeping Beauty will go to Beijing. In the spring of 2013 (March-April), the London Coliseum Theater awaits a ballet troupe with a two-week tour. Londoners this time should be delighted with the performances of "Don Quixote", "Versatility. Forms of silence and emptiness ”,“ Swan Lake ”,“ Evening of one-act ballets ”. Also in the summer, the Mikhailovsky Theater troupe will participate in the festival in the city of Savonlinna (located in Finland).
The 179th season of performances at the Mikhailovsky Theater ends on July 27.
- El teatro Komissarzhevskaya celebró su 70 aniversario
- Gracias a Lev Dodin, "Tres Hermanas" vinieron de San Petersburgo a Moscú
- Por primera vez en el escenario del Teatro Maly, "Queen of Spades"
- Modernes Kino
- En el Teatro Maly, la actuación "Imaginary Sick" celebra el aniversario de V. Bochkarev
- El teatro Yermolova abre la nueva temporada con un nuevo repertorio
- El público después de ver la actuación del Teatro de Marionetas de Riazán estaba encantado.
- The Bakhrushinsky Theater Museum held a seminar for curators of museums and theater archives in St. Petersburg
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!