The soul of the city in the paintings of Vera Weisberg and Gleb Vysheslavsky in the Kiev gallery of modern art "TriptychART" Automatic translate
The historical center of Kiev for many people is the embodiment of kindness in architecture. However, each city has its own unique character and any person, according to several distinctive signs, will be able to understand what city is in question - the hero-city of Sevastopol, rainy Petersburg, business-like Moscow or witty Odessa.
Previously, the urban landscape was a favorite topic of many artists who seek to realize through the seemingly strict framework of urban life, to realize their vision of the world. Over time, the tendency to give cities a soul began to decline in the creative environment, which is why the images of the city are more clearly perceived in the works of contemporary artists Vera Vaysberg and Gleb Vysheslavsky.
Moreover, their view of the city is built not on the position of observer and observer, but on the part of the direct participant in the events, an interested resident. Therefore, all the paintings are imbued with personal experiences, hopes and subjective perceptions of reality. But at the same time, it is fanned with such clarity and depth of comprehension of its fundamental principles that no matter what city is depicted - Kiev, Paris, Venice or Barcelona - it is quite easy to recognize it.
Several characteristic features, a palette of the most common colors on its streets, history and future prospects, all this becomes the background for personal experiences, deep contact of artists with the physical world. The exhibition will demonstrate the view of contemporary artists on the soul of cities until July 31 of this year.
- "Family portrait": eternal values that come to life on paintings
- Sleeping beauties at the National Art Museum of Ukraine
- Kiev Museum of Russian Art opens an exhibition of landscapes by Anna Krivolap
- The spiritual search of Albina Yalosa for Kiev residents and guests of the capital
- The project "Ukraine - Poland: Sofia - Wawel" has started
- The second life of ancient paintings in the Ukrainian National Museum of Art. Bogdan and Barbara Khanenko
- The cultural face of Donetsk at the exhibition in the center of modern art "Isolation"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!