"Family portrait": eternal values that come to life on paintings Automatic translate
On July 17 in Kiev, the project “Mystic Homeland” (“Creative Families”), dedicated to family values in art, was launched. The Ukrainian National Literary Museum has become the venue for the opening of the first exhibition in the Family Portrait series. Its basis was the numerous works of the famous art dynasty Yatsenko, three generations of which played a significant role in the formation of Ukrainian art.
Vladimir Yatsenko and his wife Margarita Krizhanovskaya, their daughter Maria with her husband Alexei and son Nikolai, devoted their lives to serving art. At the same time, not renouncing the family, but rather enriching it with his work. Thanks to this, their work is filled with love, light and a caring attitude to all living things.
The modern world in the eyes of many people seems an illusion devoid of values and ideals. Achieving success often seems real only in the case of a sacrificial position of a person - giving up one’s own happiness, family, and trusting relationships. However, such a path can only lead to self-destruction and blind following false idols. An example of a family of artists who were engaged in their favorite business and excelled in the professional field, testifies to how erroneous this opinion is. Moreover, the study of works allows you to discover the eternal truth - a connection with the past gives strength to those who do not renounce their roots.
Creative people in our time are often fragmented. This exhibition, which runs until July 31, serves as a kind of reminder of the eternal values that provide support underfoot and help spread the wings of the soul.
- The soul of the city in the paintings of Vera Weisberg and Gleb Vysheslavsky in the Kiev gallery of modern art "TriptychART"
- Kiev Museum of Russian Art opens an exhibition of landscapes by Anna Krivolap
- The spiritual search of Albina Yalosa for Kiev residents and guests of the capital
- Sleeping beauties at the National Art Museum of Ukraine
- The project "Ukraine - Poland: Sofia - Wawel" has started
- The second life of ancient paintings in the Ukrainian National Museum of Art. Bogdan and Barbara Khanenko
- The cultural face of Donetsk at the exhibition in the center of modern art "Isolation"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!