The general director of the channel "St. Petersburg" became the son of Boyarsky Automatic translate
Sergey Boyarsky, the son of the legendary artist Mikhail Boyarsky, will now head the St. Petersburg television channel. He received a new appointment - the general director of the St. Petersburg channel. This became known yesterday.
In his Twitter blog, Sergey thanked everyone who congratulated him on getting a new post. The newly-minted director sincerely admitted that it was a great honor and an indicator of the channel’s invaluable trust.
The Internet portal "Fontanka.RU" published information on the future activities of Boyarsky, referring to him. It is planned that the new CEO will deal with administrative issues. Boyarsky’s responsibilities will include the promotion of new business strategies in order to improve the work of the channel.
The position of deputy is still vacant. The appointment should happen soon. Interestingly, the post of deputy was generally absent in the management structure of the channel until this time. But Sergey Boyarsky decided to introduce it on purpose. The deputy will become one of the assistants who will form the broadcasting grid of the St. Petersburg television channel.
July 30 Boyarsky will officially take the post of Director General of the TV channel "St. Petersburg".
It is worth recalling that until this moment Sergey Boyarsky was an adviser to Georgy Poltavchenko (governor of the Northern capital) on the development of press services of administration committees and districts of St. Petersburg.
After he received the position of Director General on the St. Petersburg television channel, he had to leave his former post. By law, officials are prohibited from working in private organizations.
Nevertheless, Boyarsky wants to retain the right to be an adviser on a voluntary basis.
- Optimización de recursos: secretos para elegir un VPS para un funcionamiento eficiente del sitio web
- Creciente demanda de analistas de negocios: una oportunidad de oro para los participantes
- ¿Cuáles son las ventajas de una empresa incorporada?
- The world’s most successful music labels
- “Reflections on Fieldwork in Morocco” by Paul Rabinow
- “Just Us: An American Conversation” by Claudia Rankine
- “God Help The Child” by Toni Morrison
- A large-scale exhibition of painting "The World through the Eyes of Artists" has opened at the Central Exhibition Hall "Manege"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!