Personal exhibition of Yuri Kalyuta - emotions in red and black Automatic translate
The Russian Museum of St. Petersburg invites you to visit the exhibition "Red and Black", located in the halls of the Marble Palace. The exposition of the exhibition presents works of painting and graphics, authored by Honored Artist of Russia Yuri Kalyuta. The works of Yuri Vitalievich, included in his personal exhibition, are written in his own manner, recognizable at first sight.
In his works, the artist resorts to consciously restricting the color palette using contrasting combinations with an emotional emphasis on red and black colors. Expressive details that allow the artist to create a world of memorable images, together with the use of the background, whose task is to give the canvas emotionality, embody the master’s idea of the purpose of art.
The atmosphere of the picture is expressed not only by the plot, its color palette becomes the main means by which the artist reaches his goal. In the works of Kalyuta, black becomes unifying in relation to the bright and saturated shades of the color of the image on the canvas.
Favorite themes of the artist’s works are genre portraits, the compositional and lighting solution of which resembles the works of Spanish masters who worked in the 16-17th centuries. This is not surprising, because the traditions of the Petersburg Art Academy, based on the artistic legacy of past centuries, especially the Renaissance. Among the works of Kalyuta there are many self-portraits in which it is important for the artist not to get a photographically accurate image, but to express their essence, to declare their ethical principles.
The exhibition, which awaits visitors until November 19th, includes about a hundred works by the artist.
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
- "Russian Dreams" by George Shishkin at an exhibition in the Russian Museum
- The Russian Museum presented visitors the exhibition "Vasily Kandinsky and Russia"
- "Ostroumova-Lebedeva - artist and collector" - a new exhibition in the Russian Museum
- Im Russischen Museum wurde eine große Ausstellung zur Zeit Peters des Großen eröffnet
- Im Belgorod Art Museum wurde eine Ausstellung mit Werken russischer Maler gezeigt - "Ein Jahrhundert des Bindens"
- The exhibition "Russia. Realism. XXI Century", presented in the Russian Museum, demonstrates the work of young artists
- The Russian Museum celebrated the anniversary of Vasily Vereshchagin with a large-scale exhibition