Retrospective of painting by folk artist Evgeni Zevin in the Russian Museum Automatic translate
The Russian Museum of St. Petersburg marked the fortieth anniversary of the creative life of the national artist of Russia Evgeny Zevin with a retrospective exhibition of his works. Over the years, Evgeni Zevin has gone from a young artist who writes his paintings on political and religious topics, which he could show to the public only at unofficial exhibitions, the so-called “apartment houses”, to a laureate of many international awards and Vice-President of the Russian Academy of Arts.
Since 1980, the works of Zevin took part in international exhibitions held outside the country, exhibited at the most prestigious auctions in the world. These years marked the beginning of the official recognition of the talent of Yevgeny Zevin - first abroad, and later in Russia. The artist’s works have become the pride of many private collections and major museums in the world.
For the opening exhibition, the Russian Museum provided the halls of the Marble Palace, which housed more than sixty paintings by the artist, painted in different years. According to the works of Zevin, selected for the exhibition from the family meeting of the artist himself and provided for the exhibition by private collectors, you can trace his entire career.
At the exhibition you can get acquainted with paintings written in the seventies, which, due to their sharp political and social subjects, were not officially shown in our country in those years. In compositions, the artist addressed the problems of modernity and history, combining reality and metaphor, using color contrasts. Enough space in the exhibition has been allocated for acquaintance with the works of Evgeny Zevin, written in recent years.
It will be possible to get acquainted with the work of People’s Artist Evgeny Zevin until January 16th.
- Exposición personal de Yuri Kalyuta - emociones en rojo y negro
- La exposición del famoso artista Dmitry Zhilinsky está abierta en el Museo Ruso
- Las obras del artista Peter Dick en el Palacio Stroganov del Museo Ruso
- La exposición "Sueño como realidad" se inauguró en el Museo Ruso
- Grabados religiosos de los siglos XVIII y XX de la colección del Museo Ruso.
- Exposición para el cumpleaños de Vladimir Korbakov en el Museo Ruso
- El proyecto "Rostros de Rusia" en el Museo Ruso se convertirá en la base del Museo de Internet.
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!